• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Endzone was plenty rowdy this time around

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

....last Saturday, and gave the student section a run for its money. It's turning into one of the better Endzones in the country and definitely rising among pollsters everywhere.

Disclaimer: I a section 137er, so I have no dog in this fight other than being very highly impressed about what used to be a black hole for fans support in the South Endzone.

Great crowd overall. I've read several KU bloggers talking about how loud it was in comparison to B12 venues.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I want to go all "old school" to my south endzone homies and give "big ups" to y'all for finally backing up my **** talking from the preseason.

Before I die, the South Endzone will be the LOUDEST FAN SECTION of any program in any stadium in the country.  Book it.

• Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  0

Have you been in the student section? the south endzone is a joke compared to it!

• Content Count:  651

We, The South, are on the rise. We are getting louder with each home game and will overtake the north this season!!!

• Content Count:  1,470

120 represented too!  There wasn't anyone sitting down and we were yelling our ass' off!

Row Y didn't sit!!!! We got yelled at by some old guy with 1970's style headphones (probably to keep the noise levels down). I told him I can't there is a game going on!!!! I looked back a quarter later and he was no where to be found. I think we broke his special protective headphones with the noise we were making.  ;D  >:D

People that want to sit should be forced to sit up top, in a box, or some kind of designated section for party poopers. It's so annoying! I mean seriously, its a college football game.

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Have you been in the student section? the south endzone is a joke compared to it!

of course the student section is louder... they illegally cram 11,000 students into 6,000 seats.   ???

I was in the South endzone and had to show the usher my ticket everytime I came back from getting beer.  She told me that she had to check every ticket every time even though she knew I was supposed to be there.  If we could double the size of the South endzone, we'd be super loud too.   ;D

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

We, The South, are on the rise. We are getting louder with each home game and will overtake the north this season!!!

LOL.  This is like our own personal Civil War.  I dig it.  =)

• Content Count:  651

LOL.  This is like our own personal Civil War.  I dig it.  =)

The South's New Motto:

REFUSE TO SIT!

REFUSE TO LOSE!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

of course the student section is louder... they illegally cram 11,000 students into 6,000 seats.  ???

I was in the South endzone and had to show the usher my ticket everytime I came back from getting beer.  She told me that she had to check every ticket every time even though she knew I was supposed to be there.  If we could double the size of the South endzone, we'd be super loud too.  ;D

Plus the TSA is telling us to sit and shut up

Archived