• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Endzone was plenty rowdy this time around

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  412
  • Days Won:  0

Just wanted to breathe a sigh of relief. TSA stories notwithstanding, I didn't notice any real problems in the Souf this week. I know I did my part to keep 124 on their feet most of the game- I made friends with the ticket-holders around me, and we had a great time standing and yelling almost the whole game, even the middle-aged couple behind me. Even if the cowbell did get a little old, haha. It outlasted my voice by a full quarter.

It probably helped to have The Sheriff back in town. Was that the same flag you wore as a cape at Auburn?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66

Agreed. During the opener 124 wasn't exactly up to student section standards. This go round everyone was standing (even outside of the endzones).

You guys and gals down front have to set the tone. If you stand, everyone else will.

--Joey

• Content Count:  72

Let's just say anyone who thought there were going to have a quiet time in section 120 wishes i never got tickets.  We rocked that section out.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Let's just say anyone who thought there were going to have a quiet time in section 120 wishes i never got tickets.  We rocked that section out.

Yes we did.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

125 was loud as well. Even the guy next to me asking people to sit down gave up on it and started standing with us in the second half.

• Content Count:  651

The South Endzone showed up! Thats 3 straight games where I have yet to sit down!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,911

Much better game from the South Side...but still no match for the North. I mean come on, the North Side had some girl showing everyone her boobs.

I think the South Side was just riled up over those new Sundoll uniforms.

Guest AstroBull

Much better game from the South Side...but still no match for the North. I mean come on, the North Side had some girl showing everyone her boobs.

I think the South Side was just riled up over those new Sundoll uniforms.

The new uniforms were very nice!

• Content Count:  2

yea 148 was definitely on top of the crown control making sure to help give Kansas some hearing issues.

Archived