• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From the student section.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Tried to do the best job possible keepin everybody in line.

"Over-rated" started, and I told everybody to shut the hell up... it worked pretty quickly.

The oh-so-popular FU KU started... Combination of U-S-F and shut the hell up got that to end pretty well.

Tried my hardest to stop the wave lol.... I swear there is a group of about 20 that is obsessed. I have been trying to stop it every game, but have failed you guys lol :P

Our group was very polite to Kansas fans on the way out, no crap.

However, there were some students that just think saying cuss words is the best. Trashtalking is ok, as long as it is done somewhat respectfully.

From, students who tried to police their own.

PS, the south endzone looked great (full this time), but just not quite as loud as the students ;)

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

There was this one dude that kept wanting to chant on offense because according to him that's how we pulled the win against UCF.  We chanted on offense.... I don't rememeber that and I was there.  Anyway, I yelled at him to shut up several times and he did, only to start again.  Moron.

Your right, Mag Pie. LOL, jesus h.

We get the ball on offense, and they start SCREAMING U-S-F...

I proceed to yell, yet again.... SHUT UP!, yell on DEFENSE.

There ought to be a student section 101. Must score a 100% to get into the section.

I was thinking about it last night how some of my greatest memories in college will be sitting in the student section watching the games. When it counts, boy o boy can they get loud. I will not miss having to get in a hour and a half early to get a seat tho. With that said, this is my senior year, and the fiance and myself are truly looking forward to joining the alum in the "other endzone" ;) You guys looked great. I truly believe that if that game was in Kansas we would not have won. I think the 12th man got the team over the hurdle. My thinking on this has always been, if the offense commits ONE false start (or other similiar penalty), the fans have done their job.

Go Bulls

• Content Count:  5,241

I got pissed when everyone got loud when we were on offense because the stupid jumbotron had that get loud crowd o meter thing. Friggin robots out there

• Content Count:  565

I got pissed when everyone got loud when we were on offense because the stupid jumbotron had that get loud crowd o meter thing. Friggin robots out there

Average USF Student (Sadly)

**Sees Jumbo-tron crowd-o-meter, put up by mistake**

"So I guess now we are supposed to be loud. But I thought it was halftime... Oh well. WOOOOOO!!!"

Yea, like I said, me/our group has really been trying to be the moron police. If anybody has any ideas on how to make the student section better, please let me know. Also, please no "be like our section" stuff. I am looking for ways to make the students less...... student like and more 'fan' like

• Content Count:  2,277

There was this one dude that kept wanting to chant on offense because according to him that's how we pulled the win against UCF.  We chanted on offense.... I don't rememeber that and I was there.  Anyway, I yelled at him to shut up several times and he did, only to start again.  Moron.

Man was that guy annoying!  He was trying to start some "Grothe for Heisman" chant or something.  Not only was he trying to start a chant on offense, but he was trying to start the most nonsense chants too.  When he was chanting on offense and we had something bad happen I gave him the "Now see what you did!  Now Shut Up!"  It might take a couple games but I think he'll figure it out eventually.

• Content Count:  3,403

Man was that guy annoying!  He was trying to start some "Grothe for Heisman" chant or something.  Not only was he trying to start a chant on offense, but he was trying to start the most nonsense chants too.  When he was chanting on offense and we had something bad happen I gave him the "Now see what you did!  Now Shut Up!"  It might take a couple games but I think he'll figure it out eventually.

Yeah, well, try sitting right in front of him like I do all season.

If we go undefeated Grothe might win the heisman, and he'll be the only 1 chanting it all season...I tried to get him to not do it on offense, too.

He argued with me that Grothe's first game was against UCF and Pat Julmiste was #10.  I tried to tell him his first game was against McNeese St but he insisted I was wrong because "he was there."  Funny guy.  Oh, and I was there, too...

• Content Count:  3,403

you would think cheerleaders would have some signs that say "Shhhhhh...... offense at WORK!"

and run those up and down the student section and other areas where they appear not to get it.

They could also be the ones who decides when to start the wave. That might be worth a shot. It would like someone leading the crowd in cheers and stuff  :P

Hah, good point.

while they are at it, maybe they can recommend someone hire a new scoreboard operator.  I'm available if they need someone.  I'll record the games to watch later...

Guest nybullsfan

you would think cheerleaders would have some signs that say "Shhhhhh...... offense at WORK!"

That's a great idea. OK, cheer team, make it happen!

Archived