• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Never thought I'd say this, but George Selvie is...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Selvie was a man last night. What a game.

I thought Buie had a good night last night too. He was held a lot but got a lot of good pressure. Kansas really game planned against the pass rush. That shovel pass was working really well for them and really quick 3 step drops. I would have liked to see Selvie jump one of those shovel passes and knock it down or even try to intercept it...i think that would have made them think twice about using it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Selvie plays at full speed the entire game.  He is a beast and really wreaks havoc in the backfield.

I agree with smazza, he does need to stay for his senior year and be a top draft pick.

• Content Count:  12,293

And, for what it's worth, Reesing is probably the best QB we've ever seen play at Raymond James... well, besides Grothe.  ;-)

umm..i gotta give that one to Brian Brohm.  Reesing has had the best game of any QB at RayJay but what Brohm did when he actually had an offense at Louisville was pretty good.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

Selvie is only gonna get better also  ;D

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Selvie plays at full speed the entire game.  He is a beast and really wreaks havoc in the backfield.

I agree with smazza, he does need to stay for his senior year and be a top draft pick.

Hes going to be a top 15 pick right now. So that argument is mute. Hes already said he wants to get CJL his 100th win, which would be sometime next season.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

And, for what it's worth, Reesing is probably the best QB we've ever seen play at Raymond James... well, besides Grothe.  ;-)

umm..i gotta give that one to Brian Brohm.  Reesing has had the best game of any QB at RayJay but what Brohm did when he actually had an offense at Louisville was pretty good.

I think Brohm was a great QB, but too one-dimensional. Reesing brought more to his team IMHO. Brohm probably had a better overall receiving corp too (size and speed wise, KU's WRs are great too). Stephan Lefors was probably more trouble than Brohm in my opinion.

It's very rare for a QB to make our D look foolish. Even Pat White isn't the elusive against us (except 2005).

I was very impressed with Reesing, wasn't expecting him to be THAT good. Hands down the best we have played in my opinion.

• Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

Selvie underrated? No one underrates him after last season. He is a preseason All-American. Everyone knows about him, that's why he's being double and triple teamed. Every show I have seen that talks about the Bulls since the middle of last year mentions 2 players, Selvie and Grothe. But I know what you mean and we appreciate it. And I agree, that Reesing is the best QB the Bulls have ever played against.

• Content Count:  2,118

he had a good game last night,had pressure during the second half. hope he breaks out during the FIU game.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

selvie should leave after this year.

if you are practically guaranteed a 1st round pick... there is NO reason for you to stay... you cannot gamble with millions of dollars.

• Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

selvie should leave after this year.

if you are practically guaranteed a 1st round pick... there is NO reason for you to stay... you cannot gamble with millions of dollars.

There is no guarantee in the NFL draft....remember Andre Hall, #1 rusher in the Big East didn't even get drafted but after bouncing around from the Bucs to the Bears ended up as a backup in Denver. Ben Moffitt, great at USF, was cut by Houston and is not on a team now. Trae Williams is on a practice squad for the Eagles after being drafted by the Jags. Selvie needs to finish school, he will only get better and will have a degree to fall back on.

Archived