• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Never thought I'd say this, but George Selvie is...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

WAAAAAY underrated.  He's definitely the best defensive lineman in the country, and nobody is going to stop him all year.  Don't worry, he'll get his sacks.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

selvie should stay another year and be the first or second guy chosen in nfl draft

• Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

HEY! I agree with smazza!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  339

He's a guy you have to watch to appreciate how good he really is.  It's going to be tough on him with all the double team, but he's still making his presence felt despite all the extra attention.  

Still waiting for someone else on the DL to step up.

BTW, just noticed that Selvie got great pressure on Reesing when he threw the pick at the end of the game.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

WAAAAAY underrated.  He's definitely the best defensive lineman in the country, and nobody is going to stop him all year.  Don't worry, he'll get his sacks.

Considering that many folks consider him the best in the country... I agree with you that he's still way underrated.  The guy causes havoc even with double and triple teams on him.  I don't think there's another guy in the nation that's close.  I'm biased of course, but... he's the man.

And, for what it's worth, Reesing is probably the best QB we've ever seen play at Raymond James... well, besides Grothe.  ;-)

• Content Count:  11

Considering that many folks consider him the best in the country... I agree with you that he's still way underrated.  The guy causes havoc even with double and triple teams on him.  I don't think there's another guy in the nation that's close.  I'm biased of course, but... he's the man.

And, for what it's worth, Reesing is probably the best QB we've ever seen play at Raymond James... well, besides Grothe.  ;-)

Yeah that's the thing... before this game I thought he was the best DL in the country, and he was even BETTER than I thought he would be.  He's just so quick off the line that he's at the QB in a split second.  You guys saw how fast Reesing had to get the ball out to even avoid a sack.

Oh, and on that last point about Reesing and Grothe... agree to disagree!  :)

• Content Count:  2,307

Agree, he is the best QB we've played against.  He was.....crazy!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Selvie has what the experts like to call "a motor"

Archived