• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull on Bull violence? what happened in section 131 ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

I was in the row behind them. I guess the asian dude crossed his leg over his other leg and his foot hit the back of the guys wifes seat and the older guy got all bent out of shape. Then one of asian kids friends got into it with the older guy and the guy went and got a cop and had the friend and another guy removed. Asian kid tried apologizing and talking to the guy but he wasn't having any. He snatched the kid's ticket from him and threw it into the tunnel. Thats when asian kid pushed the older guy and then in return got punched with a pretty weak right to the nose. He must be a bleeder though because it was everywhere. It got broken up pretty quickly though. That wasn't the only drama going on in that section. Kind of took away from a good game but luckily it all settled down by the time the game got interesting.

he looked like he got jacked up by Kimbo or something...  but it wasn't a particularly hard shot?

that sucks that the kid was bleeding everywhere.  nobody wants some stranger's blood near them. 

f*** that old dude for acting like a douchebag.  someone should have dropped him on general principle.

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

I was in the row behind them. I guess the asian dude crossed his leg over his other leg and his foot hit the back of the guys wifes seat and the older guy got all bent out of shape. Then one of asian kids friends got into it with the older guy and the guy went and got a cop and had the friend and another guy removed. Asian kid tried apologizing and talking to the guy but he wasn't having any. He snatched the kid's ticket from him and threw it into the tunnel. Thats when asian kid pushed the older guy and then in return got punched with a pretty weak right to the nose. He must be a bleeder though because it was everywhere. It got broken up pretty quickly though. That wasn't the only drama going on in that section. Kind of took away from a good game but luckily it all settled down by the time the game got interesting.

he looked like he got jacked up by Kimbo or something...  but it wasn't a particularly hard shot?

that sucks that the kid was bleeding everywhere.  nobody wants some stranger's blood near them. 

f*** that old dude for acting like a ******b*g.  someone should have dropped him on general principle.

40 is not an old dude and sometimes young punks with beer muscles need to be punched in the nose to remind them that they are young punks with beer muscles.

• Content Count:  138

f*** that old dude for acting like a ******b*g.  someone should have dropped him on general principle.

40 is not an old dude and sometimes young punks with beer muscles need to be punched in the nose to remind them that they are young punks with beer muscles.

Yea, since it was a 40 year old guy getting into it with a "young punk", its going to be the younger guys fault every time right?  We all know once you hit 35, you can't possibly be an *******.

• Content Count:  2,307

I saw the Asian kid bleeding.  He looked REALLY bad.

Yup, saw that too since I believe you're just a few seats off from me.  He looked bad...

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Nah, it wasn't really anything but glancing blow. It caught him on the nose busted him wide open though.

• Content Count:  5,241

That section looked like it was ready to rumble last night. Saw some jawing over there too between a kansas fan and a usf guy. But then we scored a TD and the kansas fan shut up

• Content Count:  1,528

no Bull on Bull comparison will ever compare with USF's inagural game. I thougt they meley that ensued that night would mark beer at Bulls game 1 and done.

Sucks that a fight has to break out when everyone is just there to have a good time and cheer on the bulls. Thanks for the pics though. You guys on this board catch everything.

• Content Count:  2,118

well, if it was some punk talking **** because of liquid courage; then he deserved getting his ass handed to him.

• Content Count:  1,624

Or if you read what happened you would see that he didnt do anything wrong. The older guy is just an a$$hole. Ive dealt with people like that. During the rays first game of the season this year some d bag 20 year old took my hat off and threw it then tried fighting me because I was standing in the 8th inning. Luckily my brother was there with his friend and he shut up real fast

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

well, if it was some punk talking **** because of liquid courage; then he deserved getting his ass handed to him.

why do u automatically assume that it was the young guy "talking **** because of liquid courage" ?

from the account TakeItOrLeavitt gave us, it sounds like the young guy was trying to be reasonable and the old dude was acting like a *****.

the only mistake the Asian kid made was that if he was going to put his hands on the old guy, he shouldn't have pushed him, he should have just swung on his ass outright.

if you're going to get physical, make it count.  pushing and shoving is pointless and only gives the other person the drop on u, as in this case.

Archived