• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HEY STUDENT SECTION... try not to chant "OVERRATED" BEFORE the f'n game!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

yeah so me and the g/f got to the game early and went straight into the stadium at 6:30...

by quarter til 7 the first several rows of the student section were full, and as the Kansas players warmed up the students started chanting "OVER-RATED :: clap clap clap::"  ...we could hear them all the way in the South endzone.

i'm opposed to "over-rated" chants as it is because it only belittles our win...

but chanting OVER-RATED before the game even starts is just stupid.

get some brains students.  we never did that kinda stupid **** when i was over there the past few seasons.

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

i hate that ******* chant. they did it two years ago against rutgers and they ended up beating us. don'tuse that ******* chant and especially not before the game. use some sense student section.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

since the student section is becoming far more orgainized....they have to pick up wrist bands, request tickets days in advance, etc.

i think some sort of educational fan class needs to be in place.  maybe by attending the class it helps your priority points or something.  because stuff like this only makes OUR school look bad.

• Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

i hate that ******* chant. they did it two years ago against rutgers and they ended up beating us. don'tuse that ******* chant and especially not before the game. use some sense student section.

exactly.

the chant itself is stupid in any context, but starting it up BEFORE the game is the height of idiocy.

Archived