• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Bring it on," Grothe said. "I'm ready. We're ready."

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

LOL .... Here's the quote, in context:

The question now is whether the Bulls are more prepared to be the conference pace-setter rather than the spoiler. Will USF be more hardened to the pressure and the attention the second time around?

"Bring it on," Grothe said. "I'm ready. We're ready."

You people that have a problem with that need to get a freaking grip. If it was addressed to an upcoming team, I could maybe understand it, but come on....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  308
  • Days Won:  0

Why does everybody seem to think that we need to have Rev. Jimmy Swaggart involved in this?  I'm puzzled.

Nothing will compare to CJL's embarassing antics and near stroke(s) before the entire nation while at Rutgers last year.

I don't see a big problem with a kid (I'm 45 so I can say that) talking some smack - as long as he uses proper grammar and is not profane.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Why does everybody seem to think that we need to have Rev. Jimmy Swaggart involved in this?  I'm puzzled.

Nothing will compare to CJL's embarassing antics and near stroke(s) before the entire nation while at Rutgers last year.

I don't see a big problem with a kid (I'm 45 so I can say that) talking some smack - as long as he uses proper grammar and is not profane.

Where did somebody mention that Matt got caught with a hooker?  ???  ;D  ;D

Archived