• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Status on Taylor and Mompremier

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone know yet? They both looked pretty bad limping off the field in the closing minutes. Definetly can't afford to lose our 3rd RB and our starting LB.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I saw Mompremier doing the handshake walk at the end of the game so I would bet he's OK. If you have the game on your DVR you will see it but I did not see/look for Taylor. Selvie also went to the sidelines tapping his hejmet late in the 4th. Dont know what that was about. Ford only played one down, ran the ball, got locked up around his ankles and hobbled off. Banged up and only week 3.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

I saw Mompremier doing the handshake walk at the end of the game so I would bet he's OK. If you have the game on your DVR you will see it but I did not see/look for Taylor. Selvie also went to the sidelines tapping his hejmet late in the 4th. Dont know what that was about. Ford only played one down, ran the ball, got locked up around his ankles and hobbled off. Banged up and only week 3.

I think the helmet tap is just "I need a breather".  Still no word on Jamar?

• Content Count:  1,066

I hate to state the obvious, but our defense was winded late in the game...There were a couple of times that we almost had 12 men on the field because they were just sluggish getting up off the ground and then off the field.

• Content Count:  1,470

Jamar Taylor was limping off the field badly after the run right before 'The Kick'. another sprained ankle?? what the hell?!?!

• Content Count:  12,293

his ankle looked pretty bad.  he was in a lot of pain.

• Content Count:  339

Looked like cramps.  We'll probably find out tomorrow what the deal was.

• Content Count:  1

Taylor had 72 yards on 11 carries.  Not too bad for a freshmen.  Just needs to watch that out of bounds line.  Nice to see a back stepping up since Ford only had 1 carry.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Taylor had 72 yards on 11 carries.  Not too bad for a freshmen.  Just needs to watch that out of bounds line.  Nice to see a back stepping up since Ford only had 1 carry.

Not half bad for a sophomore either.  ;)

I think Jamar is a gamer. His two best games so far are vs. WVU last year, and KU last night. Pretty big games to step up in.

Welcome to the board by the way. You'll soon be addicted.

• Content Count:  12,293

he is a soph.

Archived