• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scoreboard problem threads

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously why are we still playing music while our team is on offense? Doing songs to get the fans yelling while our team is huddled up and trying to get a play off? Why in gods name did the stadium operator put up that get loud thing on 1st and 10 with our offense trying to score a td?

When will these people realize that when your team is on offense, you are supposed to be QUIET. We are only supposed to get loud on defense, i wish there was a way to get this revelation out to everyone.

Was anyone else bothered by this?

Dont get me wrong, i love HoT but whoever is directing the band needs to get the message about what to do when we are on offense.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The best part was when we were in scoring position the first time, the jumbotron had the "Crowd Noise O Meter" on it, urging people to get loud... 

on offense!!!!!  someone needs an earful!

• Content Count:  1,386

Seriously why are we still playing music while our team is on offense? Doing songs to get the fans yelling while our team is huddled up and trying to get a play off? Why in gods name did the stadium operator put up that get loud thing on 1st and 10 with our offense trying to score a td?

When will these people realize that when your team is on offense, you are supposed to be QUIET. We are only supposed to get loud on defense, i wish there was a way to get this revelation out to everyone.

Was anyone else bothered by this?

Dont get me wrong, i love HoT but whoever is directing the band needs to get the message about what to do when we are on offense.

Maybe hand out flyers? :)

• Content Count:  1,297

yeah the guys up stairs were drunk i think.

what was up with the guy operating the score board.  constantly messing up the down and yardage.

i don't know how many times it was 2 down and 47 or 52..........dudes must have been hammered or having their 5 year old run the board.

• Content Count:  1,386

what was up with the guy operating the score board.  constantly messing up the down and yardage.

i don't know how many times it was 2 down and 47 or 52..........dudes must have been hammered or having their 5 year old run the board.

970 said that they kept the score 20-19 for a while after it was tied. Maybe he went to UCiF?

Kizarvexis

• Content Count:  1,235

I wish they would just quit the music all together.  For me it adds nothing to the game other than irritation.

• Content Count:  153

They were no better for the UTM game.  Constantly wrong with the down and distance.

Did anyone catch the PA announcer after Kansas got the first down measurement at midfield?  He said "1st down Kansas at the 51 yard line".

I'd rather watch with HOT only.  Shut the **** piped in music off.

• Content Count:  9,038

The scoreboard guy sucked for both games this season.

• Content Count:  936

The best part was when we were in scoring position the first time, the jumbotron had the "Crowd Noise O Meter" on it, urging people to get loud... 

on offense!!!!!  someone needs an earful!

Agreed. I was pissed, and Grothe was too.

• Content Count:  52

yeap...i was trying to quit my section down several times but it was really hard to do when the D.J. is an idiot

Archived