• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

whould you vote for pete rose tobe in hall of fame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

i would vote him in

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

So would I, If OJ can be in the football hall of fame then Pete Rose should certainly be in the baseball hall.  

To tell you the truth, I thought the hall of fame was for what you accomplished on the field, when did the entrance requirements change anyways?

P.S.  Isn't Fergie Jenkins a major cokehead, but that is ok with Bud I guess.  

The moral of the story Cocaine yes gambling noooo.  Gotcha.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

they act as though his gambling has some major affect on the game at the time he was betting.  Like u said suspence, it's ok to do drugs but god forbid we bet a little.  How many times did they reinstate that dodger pitcher who was such a druggie?  C'mon, get of it boys and let him in.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

When Bill Buckner missed the ground ball in the 1986 world series you never heard one person say the fix is in.  If that were boxing or some other sports people would be weary and someone would ask the question.  Baseball has always been very stingent on gambling and that is why.  Some guy doing coke does not mess with the integrity of the game unless he is throwing games to buy his coke, but then it is done for gambling reasons.  I say Pete should be in HOF but he should just come clean. Many people say he bet on his own games that he played in, problem being that when he bet on the team he played harder then the games he did not bet on his team.  I personally never saw this guy appear to not be giving 110% but that is the perception on the inside.  Gotta be strict as hell on gambling though so that we dont question errors, umps calls, trades, atbats etc...

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

suspicious