• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How were there 0 holding calls on the Kansas O-line?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Selvie and Buie were each blatently held at least 6 times as they sped past the slow KU o-line and got grabbed by the shirt collar. B12 refs worse then BE refs?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,946
  • Days Won:  469

I saw Selvie call for a couple holdings and I think a face mask to no avail.

• Content Count:  253
  • Days Won:  0

I hate to say it, but Big 12 officials.  We saw several blantant holds on the jumbo-tron and nothing was called.  Did the announcers on television say anything about it or did they just ignore it?

• Content Count:  743

Made me go crazy seeing all those holds. Its whats going to happen to selvie every time he plays this year.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Made me go crazy seeing all those holds. Its whats going to happen to selvie every time he plays this year.

Tell me about it. I lost my voie jsut from yelling about the lack of holding calls.

I don't recall too much on the broadcast, but then it was hard to hear over the thrown appetizer plates (first hafl) and the high fives and screaming (second half).

But Selvie has more than earned my respect the way he never gives up whether he has to beat a double or triple team.  One helluva Bull.

But Selvie has more than earned my respect the way he never gives up whether he has to beat a double or triple team.  One helluva Bull.

I was scared he would give up being doubled, tripled, and held on every play but he's just got a motor that never turns off. Great player with a huge heart.

I was scared he would give up being doubled, tripled, and held on every play but he's just got a motor that never turns off. Great player with a huge heart.

What do we say these days?  "Co-signed"?

If so, I'm a co-signer.

Selvie is a stud.  He never quits.  I hope he knows we value his intensity.  It's not about the stats and awards.  The stuff he does is incredible and a huge asset to this team.  Just watching him go, go, go is amazing.  Against UCiF, they double and triple teamed him and he still made key tackles.

No luster lost here George, you are the man,

What do we say these days?  "Co-signed"?

If so, I'm a co-signer.

Selvie is a stud.  He never quits.  I hope he knows we value his intensity.  It's not about the stats and awards.  The stuff he does is incredible and a huge asset to this team.  Just watching him go, go, go is amazing.  Against UCiF, they double and triple teamed him and he still made key tackles.

No luster lost here George, you are the man,

Tough to miss the things he did this game. He was a terror behind the line of scrimmage with 2 guys in his face the entire time. Also Buie stepped up and made some plays tonight too. We've needed him to step up and make them respect both ends and he did tonight.

Archived