• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank you USF Bulls Football Players

Rizman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,260
  • Days Won:  10

Want to e thank the USF Bulls football players.  If any of you are reading this I appreciate the hardwork and effort you put in.  That game tonight was one of the most exciting games I have been to. 

• Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

They are worth every cent when they play in Raymond James.  The last three loses in Raymond James, the Bulls had a shot to win or tie with less than a minute to go.  I just luv to watch em.  They never give up.

• Content Count:  2,719

Want to e thank the USF Bulls football players.  If any of you are reading this I appreciate the hardwork and effort you put in.  That game tonight was one of the most exciting games I have been to. 

:cheers

here!  here!  I concur!  However, I would have to add it is the most exciting game I have been to since the Auburn game last year.

• Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

real heart.  real heart.

i was losing faith in the first half, but our guys came back and really did their thing.

kudos to our Bulls.

• Content Count:  157

I think it's great how the players walk the lenght of the student section and slap hands... what a great start of a tradition.....

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,962
  • Days Won:  469

I think it's great how the players walk the lenght of the student section and slap hands... what a great start of a tradition.....

They've been slapping hands for years...we were about 20 or so rows up in the early days and would get down to the rail for the slap.

I'll tell you, I hope they never stop doing that, it makes the experience special..  But it only takes one _____ to ruin it.

Archived