• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To bad...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

the "collision at the colliseum" won't come close to this game.  I still can't believe espn didn't hype this game more. 

• Content Count:  186

That was one of the best college football games I have ever seen.  What a shootout, Kansas has a great team, your QB is impossible to catch.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

the "collision at the colliseum" won't come close to this game.  I still can't believe espn didn't hype this game more. 

Once again the Worldwide Leader in Hype will reap what they sow as USC is going to just clobber the Buckeyes. And then to top that off by having Brett Musberger and his fake Keith Jackson routine call the game... it's like they're trying to make people not watch the game.

• Content Count:  1,528

is Ohio State playing USC this weekend or something?

I am thanful that ESPN had to remind us of the game no less than two thousand times during our game. Did anyone hear that Beanie Wells is out of the game too?

Nothing worse than breaking away from a live game for an update on sporting news that happened hours ago. Great production.

• Content Count:  127

The important thing is that a lot of college football fans saw both teams tonight. There was nothing else on.

what really irks me is freaking Baylor won tonight.  Our board at phog is melting down currently so I'm kinda hiding out here.  Some feel it's the end of the world, i see it as a slap of reality about the schedule this year, and I think we are fine, we lost to a great team tonight with what I would say has the best defense we will face all year, without a doubt.  

This game showed all us fans how far KU has risen is the last 3 years.  No way in 2006 could we have even thought about winning this game, and I thought we would win by 14.  i was very wrong and underestimated your O.  

• Content Count:  21,261
  • Days Won:  10

J@yH@wks, that game was amazing.  Your QB is unreal.  I think if he had more time, he could and driven down and scored but I think he threw that pass at the end and did not see the safety.  But, I have to say you have a well coached team.  I think people will have problems with you guys this year. 

That game could have gone either way very well matched teams.  I really thought it was OT bound.

You had us nailed on the short passes and when we could not get to your QB, he would get a long pass in or a shuttle pass.

Good luck on your season.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah that is the best QB I have seen USF play, and I am including Pat White.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The important thing is that a lot of college football fans saw both teams tonight. There was nothing else on.

what really irks me is freaking Baylor won tonight.  Our board at phog is melting down currently so I'm kinda hiding out here.  Some feel it's the end of the world, i see it as a slap of reality about the schedule this year, and I think we are fine, we lost to a great team tonight with what I would say has the best defense we will face all year, without a doubt.  

This game showed all us fans how far KU has risen is the last 3 years.  No way in 2006 could we have even thought about winning this game, and I thought we would win by 14.  i was very wrong and underestimated your O.  

j@yh@wks, your team is freaking good, your QB is lights out, and your fans, while they didn't travel as well as I thought, were loud and proud and most of all respectful.  I had a great time meeting your fan base tonight and after a game like that it sucks that someone has to lose.

That being said, GO BULLS!  =)  Best of luck to you guys for the rest of the year.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

Yeah that is the best QB I have seen USF play, and I am including Pat White.

Come on man, give the guy a real compliment.

:D

Archived