• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Allow me to say this...

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  0

if Kansas had a top flight RB they would be unstoppable on offense. They gave us all we could handle and their offense was completely 1-dimensional. We were fortunate to walk away with a W.

Not to derail the earned and appropriate adoration of KU, it scares me (still) that a "1-dimensional" team pretty much had its way with us.  Luckily we came out in that 3rd quarter with an intensity not seen in quarters before or after and managed to win.  With that said, I was telling the folks in my house that I thought this game would be the 2nd toughest with WVU being the 1st.  I need to recompute.

Why we played man and pressured their receivers we shut them down, when we switched back to zone and gave them big cushions they started moving again.  Forget the zone, just attack!

• Content Count:  1,528

Buliever, it's all about intensity with our team. When they come to play, they can compete with anyone in the country. Too many times they have come out flat, it happens that tonight it finally did not cost us.

We looked flat to start games against UConn and Cincy last season, the 2nd half against Rutgers, our entire bowl game, and the first half of tonight.

I'm just happy that we woke up at halftime and decided to play before it was too late.

• Content Count:  57

WOW... What a Game... my voice is gone, and my hands hurt from High Fiving every stranger within 5 rows of me... The momentum Swings were insane... thank you.. and good night..

• Content Count:  2,719

Kansas was a much better team than I expected, even with the ranking.  That game was one of the best ever for simple guys like me that like a good football game.  It was a battle.  There was a lot of back and forth and swings in momentum.  What a game.  And had we not won, I would have said the same, although it might have hurt more. 

Bottom line.  For our KU friends.  Salute!  Great game.  I hope my Bulls brothers follow me in recognizing the great program you have and the battle we gave each other.  Maybe, hopefully, we'll meet again.  It is after all, 1-1.

Good luck the rest of the way hermanos.

Brad, I have to agree with you about the one of our best ever games, and a great college game.  I told my wife, as we sat in traffic, yes Buc-like traffic (awesome), what a great college football game.  And yes, I also told her I would probably be saying it with a different tone had it been a different outcome.  But, I was actually worried about this game and my feelings intensified after the 20-3 lead.  What a tremendous effort by our boys and the crowd was awesome!

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

This game will make the 20 year DVD for SURE

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

This was the first game my brother and SIL ever attended.  They just got two season tickets under my donation.  They were totally psyched and told me now they see why I am so into the Bulls!  We have two new diehard fans!

Archived