• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

what a freaking game.  good luck with the rest of the year.  i think this game is going to make both teams better prepared for later in the season.  i hope your kids can seize what's been laid out in front of them and may you guys have a magical year.  who knows, maybe we will meet up again in January,  first KU has some work to do. now i'm going to go lick my wounds and smoke the pain away. 

• Content Count:  2,523

what a freaking game.  good luck with the rest of the year.  i think this game is going to make both teams better prepared for later in the season.  i hope your kids can seize what's been laid out in front of them and may you guys have a magical year.  who knows, maybe we will meet up again in January,  first KU has some work to do. now i'm going to go lick my wounds and smoke the pain away.   

Loads of class there Jayhawk.  Well fought game.  Hope you guys run the table.  You've got one hell of a QB and WR combo there...

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks for coming around.  Great week having you here J@yH@wk.  Goodluck the rest of the year.  Do me a favor.  Win the Big 12!

Go Bulls! Rock Chalk!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

i'm going to have nightmares about Kerry Meier.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

You guys will be alright.  I think you know that.  We'll be watching.  Best of luck.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Read the Jayhawks boards. They have nothing but nice things to say.

Good luck the rest of the year

• Content Count:  111

Thanks, you and all of the Kansas fans I was around today were nothing but classy yoday, I was impressed. Your QB is amazing and was fun to watch. Good luck for the rest of the season I'll be supporting you!

There was an a-hole wearing Miami gear rooting for the jay hawks who was a complete jerk.

• Content Count:  1,370

It does seem as though fans from the midwest seem to be very classy and mild-mannered...and the KU fans explemplified this. Great game between two great teams. Good luck the rest of the season Jayhawks!

• Content Count:  3,403

I'll be watching a lot of Kansas games.  Good luck.

Guest nybullsfan

As far as I'm concerned, you guys can have a home-n-home anytime. Great game, and what a finish!

Good luck with the season, we'll all be pulling for you to go 10-0 from here. Wouldn't mind a January rematch in Miami or Tempe either.

Archived