• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kansas: Best offensive football team to play against the Bulls in Tampa

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

There was some holding.

Reesing is a **** good QB. I was shockingly impressed. Of course, I take Grothe over him, but I am biased. A lot of our fans around here just don't like Grothe, but thats for another time.

Reesing does a great job of working through his receivers, and I have to say, that you guys need to do whatever it takes to keep your receiving coach. Receivers ran crisp routers all night, great hands, and generally seemed more polished than our WRs (though ours are looking pretty good too).

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Take away the pick at the end, and I don't think I've ever seen a Bulls opponent just dominate like that from whistle to gun.  How is that kid not an NFL starter??  I know he's small, but my God he was born to play QB.  The drive he engineered down 2 TD's at the start of the 4th was am NCAA version of Elway or Montana.  We could NOT bring him down, and he made every single play. 

Only performance that I can think of that would be close would be the running back from Army during the Homecoming Disaster Game, or Ray Rice... well, both times we played him. 

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Watching this kid pick apart our D for most of the night was like watching a mirror image of Grothe... well, except we don't ever do those dang shovel passes.

That kid is an amazing talent and almost willed Kansas to victory himself.  It was a privilege to get to watch that game.

• Content Count:  159

Watching this kid pick apart our D for most of the night was like watching a mirror image of Grothe... well, except we don't ever do those dang shovel passes.

That kid is an amazing talent and almost willed Kansas to victory himself.  It was a privilege to get to watch that game.

Ditto ... if they find their legs, EVERYONE better watch out.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

He is better than advertised.  Accurate and composed.  Awesome.  I am glad never to play him again.

• Content Count:  5,241

reesing was amazing. Exact mirror image of grothe. Great competitor

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

In all honesty, as you look back through Bulls history, that one Hofstra team...we had no answer.

Gino whateverthehellhisnamewas..... that guy.

Giovanni Carmazzi. That guy was freakin' unstoppable. But still, he never had to do it all by himself like Reesing did in the fourth quarter.

• Content Count:  19,229

Kerry Meier was open on every play.  That guy beat us in Lawrence and **** near single handedly beat us here.

• Content Count:  19,229

Gino Guidulli....that kid destroyed us. Reesing was awesome. Soooo happ yhe gambled on that final throw.

Guiduli was Cincy's quarterback a few years back.

Guest BasketBull.

The defense played really well but just couldn't keep that QB under wraps, not when their receivers are running all over the field.

That's got to be the best one-athlete show that I've ever seen in college football. He almost willed them to victory.

Archived