• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2nd game in a row...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

...that we've lost a 2 TD lead. I don't pretend to be an expert so someone, please tell me, why is this happening? Why can't we hold a lead? Even if we hold on to win this one, it would be good to know how to fix this MAJOR problem in the future.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

That wasn't the same as last week, where they just got stupid. Kansas turned the tempo up really high and wore down the defense trying to chase them around. When they came out for the last drive, you could tell the rest had helped USF's defense. The only thing I might have done differently was call a timeout on defense during one of those touchdown drives.

If USF had gone three and out again after KU tied the game, I guarantee you the Jayhawks win.

• Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

Good point, but I'm still disappointed from a health perspective. I can't take many more of these last minute games before my heart gives out on me. :)

Archived