• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DEAR COACH GREGORY...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Does it really take FOUR of those stupid little "bubble screens" getting stuffed for losses in ONE HALF to realize they aren't working?!?!?!?!?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

Grothe is making bad decisions as well, it's not all on Gregory. Grothe is missing all the wide open guys.

AND GET A FREAKING RUNNING BACK ON THE FIELD AND RUN THE FREAKING BALL.

• Content Count:  71

If we're down 17 at the half, we might as well put in the back ups in the second half to avoid injuries to starters.

I'd be willing to bet at this point Daniels could make better decisions then Grothe.

Regardless, this is all Leavitt's fault not challenging the play; all on him.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

If we're down 17 at the half, we might as well put in the back ups in the second half to avoid injuries to starters.

I'd be willing to bet at this point Daniels could make better decisions then Grothe.

Regardless, this is all Leavitt's fault not challenging the play; all on him.

I agree it was a terrible thing he did there, but that was only ONE DRIVE.

Seven points.

They have 20.

• Content Count:  228

Does anyone ever wonder if Gregory purposely calls not the best play to try and make the offense look not so good so his kid can play?  I am by no means an offensive genius but tonight the short game isn't working for us but the 10-20 yard pass seems to be ok.  Yet we keep going to the short stuff and Grothe "designed runs."  I'm just saying...

• Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I would like for anyone to defend a 3 and 14 bring in two RB for a QB keeper?!? When you are down by so much. We have not tried to setup any running game and even I have noticed that they are repecting Kelly in the back field. Let him get the roc. At the game. I hope the defense pulls it together.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, once again M-A-B looks like an absolute moron and troll. Do you ever get tired of that?

Archived