• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good Luck tonight from a WVU fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

I hope you guys not only win but dominate the game like UNC took it to Suckgers last night - good luck.

sucks to be a wvu fan

someone from KU should never ever, even in jest, attempt to say it sucks to be a football fan of any team that isn't KU.  you had one good year in an overrated conference that rides on the coattails of one or two decent programs, and your coach is one pizza slice away from an ICU and quadruple bypass surgery.

the history of your school's football program is a lesson in futility and misery

wow, the arrogance of a Nebraska fan without the national championships to back up your talk.  Would rather be winning today then sit and dream about how close we came back in the 80's.  i was referring to your recent loss not your "overall, most winniest team to never win a **** thing" history.  Now i see what the VT fans mean when they speak of wVu

dude - you started up the crap here so dont start whining like a little bytch when you started being an a-hole and it gets handed back to you.

and seriously - you need to get mangina to a jenny craig meeting ASAP - your program's continued success (failure) all lies in the balance of a forkful of fettuccini alfredo.....

wasn't whining like a biatch.  Just giving it back.  didn't realize ribbing ended and bytching began after only one round...sorry.

• Content Count:  127

Can I cook Jayhawk like a dove or should we stuff it like a turkey?

it's bigger than a dove, probably pheasant size.

• Content Count:  260

Can I cook Jayhawk like a dove or should we stuff it like a turkey?

it's bigger than a dove, probably pheasant size.

you guys got a helluva QB and a great complement of receivers.  your team is for real - congrats on a well fought game - it was a very fun game to watch, and you guys should make some noise the rest of the way (you are still an a-hole though  >:D )

USF - Congratulations on a great win - I just love watching Grothe and Selvie pay - two guys you cant help but get excited for - their passion for the game shows.

Archived