• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Good Luck tonight from a WVU fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

I hope you guys not only win but dominate the game like UNC took it to Suckgers last night - good luck.

• Content Count:  127

I hope you guys not only win but dominate the game like UNC took it to Suckgers last night - good luck.

sucks to be a wvu fan

sucks to be a wvu fan

someone from KU should never ever, even in jest, attempt to say it sucks to be a football fan of any team that isn't KU.  you had one good year in an overrated conference that rides on the coattails of one or two decent programs, and your coach is one pizza slice away from an ICU and quadruple bypass surgery.

you could not even win your conference last year, and we spanked your conference champion like a red headed step-child.

the history of your school's football program is a lesson in futility and misery - one winning season in the last 10 years does not qualify you to attempt to talk smack.  show some respect - this is not the smack board here and we are both guests.

• Content Count:  2,523

sucks to be a wvu fan

someone from KU should never ever, even in jest, attempt to say it sucks to be a football fan of any team that isn't KU.  you had one good year in an overrated conference that rides on the coattails of one or two decent programs, and your coach is one pizza slice away from an ICU and quadruple bypass surgery.

Ouch!  Nice to get the gesture WVU fan.  Both of us need to run the table until our showdown if the Big East is going to be taken seriously at all this year...Even then, we  need to make some news in our bowl games...Here's to hoping you blow out everyone until December while we do the same...

sucks to be a wvu fan

Ouch!  Nice to get the gesture WVU fan.  Both of us need to run the table until our showdown if the Big East is going to be taken seriously at all this year...Even then, we  need to make some news in our bowl games...Here's to hoping you blow out everyone until December while we do the same...

i am hoping you guys only lose one game this year.  i am a big leavitt fan and respect what he has accomplished in such a short time.

• Content Count:  3,403

sucks to be a wvu fan

the history of your school's football program is a lesson in futility and misery - one winning season in the last 10 years.

heh, nice...

I'm glad we're playing KU before they play actual teams later this year, unlike last year.  I hope they win them for SoS, but I'm not getting my hopes very high.

• Content Count:  127

sucks to be a wvu fan

the history of your school's football program is a lesson in futility and misery

wow, the arrogance of a Nebraska fan without the national championships to back up your talk.  Would rather be winning today then sit and dream about how close we came back in the 80's.  i was referring to your recent loss not your "overall, most winniest team to never win a **** thing" history.  Now i see what the VT fans mean when they speak of wVu

PS. you have just as many national titles in football that KU has. 

sucks to be a wvu fan

the history of your school's football program is a lesson in futility and misery

wow, the arrogance of a Nebraska fan without the national championships to back up your talk.  Would rather be winning today then sit and dream about how close we came back in the 80's.  i was referring to your recent loss not your "overall, most winniest team to never win a **** thing" history.  Now i see what the VT fans mean when they speak of wVu

wow, the intelligence of a Marshall fan, with the talent level and history of a MAC school.

dude - you started up the crap here so dont start whining like a little bytch when you started being an a-hole and it gets handed back to you.

good luck to your team tonight.  i hope both teams play to their best ability and no one is hurt.  i also hope usf kicks ass.

and seriously - you need to get mangina to a jenny craig meeting ASAP - your program's continued success (failure) all lies in the balance of a forkful of fettuccini alfredo.....

• Content Count:  318

I think I'd call this round a draw!

• Content Count:  159

Wow, I am honestly pleasantly surprised by this. South FL Mountaineer, you have my thanks and respect. I too echo the sentiment that I hope both of our squads go undefeated the rest of the season until that fateful match in November. If I have it my way I will be up in WV for the game, but with my present state of finances I'm probably going to be watching the game from here.

Either way, kudos to a WVU fan for being respectful and demonstrating that you can be good sportsman and still have a rivalry (something that many UCiF fans never seem to get).

Archived