• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With USF past, UCF starts chopping ticket prices

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I guess now that the marquee game is gone, it's time to put those tickets to see the CUSA Champions on clearance!  =)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_ucf/2008/09/ucf-announces-c.html

UCF is offering a new ticket package for Conference USA home games. The school's Coke Zero Conference USA Ticket Pack includes tickets to all four of UCF's league games at Bright House Networks Stadium, a UCF Coke Zero T-shirt and a UCF seat cushion $99. Tickets for four games typically cost $148.

Isn't that basically the same thing you were ridiculing USF for?  Discounted season tickets and giveaways to get butts in the seats?  Hmmm....

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We are done with UCF... time to move on  :)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol wow

Yes, you are correct.  They ragged on us for selling the $350.00 Family Pack and $124.00 New Alumni tickets.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

We are done with UCF... time to move on  :)

Not sure if I should make a new thread or just start dumping these into Randy's ......  ::)

Feel free to move, but you should leave it here for a few days so the College o'Hypocrites can see it and feel dumb.  Just my $0.02... =)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Feel free to move, but you should leave it here for a few days so the College o'Hypocrites can see it and feel dumb.  Just my $0.02... =)

Only one who'll see it is DP ......  ;)

Only one who'll see it is DP ......  ;)

Oh Phil the Phagtastic Bagboy will see it too.  Don't kid yourself, he still reads this forum as a guest (or whatever fake account - Gridiron God) that he has now.

Lots of them will.  None of them (except Dawg and FLBeach) have the sack to respond though.

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Do you honestly think people are going to line up for SMU?  This brings in people/revenue for the remaining home games.  I think these seats are for the visiting sections that aren't going to be used cause those other schools don't travel as well.  USF got the most visiting tix this year cause of the proximity.

Archived