• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Attention all Bulls fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

especially all you Debbie Downers, I hate my team/offense/defense/head coach/offensive coordinator/certain player/athletic director/ticket distributor, etc.  Please note the performance of WVU and Rutgers this season.  College football is all about experience.  When teams lose lots of experienced players, they are not nearly as good as the year before most all of the time.  The exceptions are Ohio State, USC, LSU and maybe the Uglies in Gainesville.  We are much more like WVU than USC, et al (if you don't believe me, see many of smazza's posts on this topic...or not  8)).  Next season we will lose a ton of key performers.  Guys like TJ, Ced Hill, Ben, Buie, TMac, Brouce, CWilliams, Verpaele, TRoberts and most difficult to replace 4 of our top 6 OL.  We will experience some of the same difficulties that UNC and Rutgers are facing early this year.  Mark it down.  It is inevitable.  Even with Grothe, The Savior (Ford), Selvie, etc. we will still struggle.  It is inevitable.  So please sharpen your best anger posts up for next year as you will have way too many opportunities to bash your team/coaches/players/AD/ticket distributors and especially old alums that don't want to stand throughout an entire game that may not be going like Bulls fans want it to go.

This has been a public service announcement from the rational side.  ;D ;)

Normal

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

With most of our skill players returning I don't think we'll be as bad as you think.  Hopefully we'll pick up where we left off, but I'm not anticipating a sharp decline.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

especially all you Debbie Downers, I hate my team/offense/defense/head coach/offensive coordinator/certain player/athletic director/ticket distributor, etc.  Please note the performance of WVU and Rutgers this season.  College football is all about experience.  When teams lose lots of experienced players, they are not nearly as good as the year before most all of the time.  The exceptions are Ohio State, USC, LSU and maybe the Uglies in Gainesville.  We are much more like WVU than USC, et al (if you don't believe me, see many of smazza's posts on this topic...or not  8)).  Next season we will lose a ton of key performers.  Guys like TJ, Ced Hill, Ben, Buie, TMac, Brouce, CWilliams, Verpaele, TRoberts and most difficult to replace 4 of our top 6 OL.  We will experience some of the same difficulties that UNC and Rutgers are facing early this year.  Mark it down.  It is inevitable.  Even with Grothe, The Savior (Ford), Selvie, etc. we will still struggle.  It is inevitable.  So please sharpen your best anger posts up for next year as you will have way too many opportunities to bash your team/coaches/players/AD/ticket distributors and especially old alums that don't want to stand throughout an entire game that may not be going like Bulls fans want it to go.

This has been a public service announcement from the rational side.   ;D ;)

Normal

I believe some people around here like to call this period "Basketball Season"  ::)

Archived