• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A win tonight......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  0

Im glad we are in the big east only because of the auto bcs tie in. other then that i hate it! Travelling to away games sucks. The other teams are boring, except for west virginia.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Im glad we are in the big east only because of the auto bcs tie in. other then that i hate it! Travelling to away games sucks. The other teams are boring, except for west virginia.

I agree...

The only good ones are prolly traveling to Boston and driving to UConn games(even thought UConn fans are horrible), and maybe flying into NYC and driving to Rutgers.

Louisville is nice too...but, meh.

EVERYBODY IS JUST SO FAR AWAY!!!

GO BULLS!!!

Archived