• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From "CNNSI"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

1. Nobody recruits its home state the way South Florida does. As of the latest roster, the 96 of the 107 Bulls hail from the state of Florida.

2. The Bulls are ranked No. 1 nationally in total defense after giving up an average of 161.5 yards per game thus far.

3. The Bulls have won eight straight nonconference regular-season games. Their last defeat? Kansas in 2006. The Jayhawks beat South Florida 13-7.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

it's just SI.com. CNN/SI hasn't existed in like 4 years  since they rebranded ...

• Content Count:  4,139

1. Nobody recruits its home state the way South Florida does. As of the latest roster, the 96 of the 107 Bulls hail from the state of Florida.

2. The Bulls are ranked No. 1 nationally in total defense after giving up an average of 161.5 yards per game thus far.

3. The Bulls have won eight straight nonconference regular-season games. Their last defeat? Kansas in 2006. The Jayhawks beat South Florida 13-7.

I think I like all but #3...

• Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

It's all about the "FLIP"...remember back in the day we used to always beat a team at home that beat us on the road.  It's payback time!!!

• Content Count:  19,229

it's just SI.com. CNN/SI hasn't existed in like 4 years  since they rebranded ...

Regardless... i still type cnnsi.com anytime i'm going to the site... they must have branded it pretty well b/c it stuck.

• Content Count:  266

Is your life that boring that you would actually take the time to post that it's "si" .com?

Dumbass

Archived