• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Stinks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

Big East earned respect tonight. It's great to see USF carry the Big East but the more support the better.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Guys come on ... there is some SERIOUS over-reacting here. We are barely into the 3rd week of football and people are talking like the BE has completely folded. Doesn't anyone remember how just a couple of years ago (in fact the last two years) we sent several teams to Bowl Games? Or how the Big East won more bowl games than ANY conference in 2006 (if memory serves)?

WVU may have lost to ECU, but from where I am sitting right now, ECU looks pretty legit. They beat TWO good teams, back to back. Don't count WVU out by any means. UCONN is also coming on strong this year, and some people picked them as a dark horse to win the BE. I think those of us who have been following this team grow for years would agree with me (I'd hope) on this ... it's far too early in the season to make such claims, not to mention that even if the BE has a bad season in the end we aren't going to suddenly find ourselves kicked out the BCS in 2009 so stop all the nay-saying and let's concentrate on taking care of business!

GO BULLS, and GO BIG EAST!

Archived