• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top 25 at each position according to Rivals

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

First off, you go ahead and take Mckenzie over Mortensen.  Not smart, but go ahead.  He's underrated at #8 as a lot of KU players are.  I didn't want to start talking trash, but that comment right there was str8 up lame. 

I wasn't trying start a list of who we think should be on the list. Any KU homer could come in and say "welll, Kerry Meier is just as good as Briscoe, so why isn't he up there?"

Just trying to point out that we got some quality guys, and as of this point in the season, the unbiased national pundits have us on somewhat of an even bar as far as the better players on our team's our concerned and it looks good.

I'm not being biased. I'm just sayin what I feel. You guys do have great players, but I think McKenzie could be argued as one of the top5 LBs in the nation from his consistent production.

Just to show how unbiased I am I think they have the QB ratings correct. I'd take Reesing over Grothe any day too.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

First off, you go ahead and take Mckenzie over Mortensen.  Not smart, but go ahead.  He's underrated at #8 as a lot of KU players are.  I didn't want to start talking trash, but that comment right there was str8 up lame. 

I wasn't trying start a list of who we think should be on the list. Any KU homer could come in and say "welll, Kerry Meier is just as good as Briscoe, so why isn't he up there?"

Just trying to point out that we got some quality guys, and as of this point in the season, the unbiased national pundits have us on somewhat of an even bar as far as the better players on our team's our concerned and it looks good.

No one has more Tackles than T-Mac over the last two seasons even your boy. 

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone think Selvie leaves for the NFL after this year? He would definitly do himself best to stay for his senior year and try to bulk up some. 245 is still too small for an NFL DE. If he could at least get into the 260 range you are probly looking at a top 10 pick. Im still a bit worried though, how much higher can he take his stock beyond being the best defensive lineman in college football.

As it is he may end up needing to be a 3-4 OLB.

Archived