• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who do you want to win? Rutgers or North Carolina

Who do you want to win?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Buttgirls.

BEast needs some OOC wins.

Ditto.  BE will be getting some crap if we don't start winning OOC wins.

ESPN online this week "which is weaker, ACC or BE?"  We have to win for the street Cred.

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Buttgirls.

BEast needs some OOC wins.

Ditto.  BE will be getting some crap if we don't start winning OOC wins.

Especially against the ACC--who in the minds of most is neck-in-neck with the Big East for the bottom conference--and a team that they should beat.

Pac10 is so lucky they have USC. Can you imagine that conference without them. I would put Big East and ACC right there with them.

No they are still a step up better with Oregon, UCLA, Arizona State those are some decent teams.  Right now in the Big East its us and thats it. ACC Wake Forest

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Rutgers... the BE needs a W and we need a strong Rutgers (if that is possible) when its time to beat them.

Guest nybullsfan

Rutgers... the BE needs a W and we need a strong Rutgers (if that is possible) when its time to beat them.

Yah, it'd be great if they could break the top 25 before we beat them, but their chance at that doesn't look so hot right now

• Content Count:  3,403

17-6.  If UNC wins this game, we'll be known around the nation as the worst conference.  UConn beating Virginia won't help much because no one will be watching that game, and us beating Kansas will just make us the Wake Forest of the Big East.

If we win the conference this year and everyone else sucks, it won't matter as much...

Also, if we go undefeated we need a decent SoS...

Also, Rutgers already lost to Fresno so it's not like they are going to light the nation on fire this year.

• Content Count:  52

I want whats best for the Big East, but its way too hard to root for Rutgers.  I hate their team, coach, and most of all i cant stand jersey.  In conclusion, i really dont give a shi**.  Its all irrelevant when it comes to our game with them at RayJay.

• Content Count:  2,363

It is me or is the small contingent of the Marching Tar Heels present putting on a clinic for the Marching Scarlet Knights?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

We don't need THEM to beat up on the ACC. WE play @NC St and can be the standard bearer for the conference.

Sorry, Mama, if we're going to be the standard bearer of a conference, I'd prefer for that conference not to suck ....

• Content Count:  2,363

I will also add that while I want Rutgers to win, it wouldn't hurt my feeling any if the Heels beat the piss out of them. It'd take some recovery for the conference, but hey, it's Rutgers.

Archived