• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU tickets GA seating

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Just got our tickets in the mail today for the FIU game. Am a little concerned about the "general admission" seating!! I thought they only did that at rock concerts!!! We're opening thier brand new stadium and we get GA tickets??? What's up with that?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Just got our tickets in the mail today for the FIU game. Am a little concerned about the "general admission" seating!! I thought they only did that at rock concerts!!! We're opening thier brand new stadium and we get GA tickets??? What's up with that?

It's because FIU is totally ghetto.

• Content Count:  1,158

The good news is that the GA section will be all USF people.  The bad news is it is GA and from what we are told similar to the bleachers we have in the endzones of the soccer stadium.  Metal stands with no backs.

Did I mention the good news!

Eric

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The good news is that the GA section will be all USF people.  The bad news is it is GA and from what we are told similar to the bleachers we have in the endzones of the soccer stadium.  Metal stands with no backs.

Did I mention the good news!

Eric

Eric:

Can you check and see if personal chairbacks are allowed?

Matt

• Content Count:  7

The stadium that y'all will see on Saturday is just Phase 1 of 4 that will be happening over the years. One of the main differences in the seating is that the visitor bleachers are further back then the rest of the seating surrounding the field. There use to be a track surrounding our old field and you have the area where that use to be and the grass strip where the team would be usually standing so it seems like a ways back when you sit there. The bleachers are the same ones that we had in our old crappy stadium, like high school ones. The are horrible uncomfortable and encourage you to bring anything that will make you comfortable while you watch the game.

FIUOpenPracticeNewStadium003-vi.jpg

this is a picture from one of the open practices in the new stadium. You can see the section that USF will be in.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I have a bad feeling this will be crappier than Lockhart.... I didn't think that was possible...

• Content Count:  12,293

WOW and how much were they charging per ticket?  45??

that is a flat out RIP OFF.

i am glad ill be enjoying the game back in Tampa.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The are horrible uncomfortable and encourage you to bring anything that will make you comfortable while you watch the game.

So, are seatbacks allowed to be brought in?

• Content Count:  7

The are horrible uncomfortable and encourage you to bring anything that will make you comfortable while you watch the game.

So, are seatbacks allowed to be brought in?

my friend that works in athletics said y'all should be fine with chairbacks. here are the 'policies':

Items prohibited from all FIU athletic facilities include: alcohol, illegal drugs, umbrellas, pets, bottles, cans, flasks, thermoses, ice bags, ice chests, coolers, picnic baskets, firearms, boom boxes, fireworks, any artificial noisemaking devices (i.e. horns, whistles, air horns), large cameras, large flags, poles, weapons or any item deemed hazardous by game management personnel.

http://www.fiusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=11700&ATCLID=1554942

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks!

Archived