• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You gotta love UCF's erector set stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

the turf looked really bad also, it was tore up fast.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

its get kinda loud and shakes, but not that impressive in person

In all honesty it wasn't that bad. The trampoline effect was pretty numb. It is certainly not to the calibur of Raymond James, but I don't know of any College Football stadium that is to the level of a modern pro stadium like RJS. Having never been to UCF before, I thought the campus was very nice, and I like the general layout of the stadium (that is, seats wrap all the way around with no gaps), A nice concrete version (with seats!) would be perfect for USF.

• Content Count:  2,307

Not impressed. 

Ditto.  Though I enjoyed stomping on the bleachers to make noise.  I didn't feel the stadium shake from the jumping.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Just got home.... The stadium wasn't that bad for a program of their size... my only complaints would be have you ever heard of CHAIR BACKS??? And They have parking garages all over that campus... Build 3 or 4 in the huge grassy area next to the stadium will ya?? It shouldn't take me an hour to walk to my car...

• Content Count:  66

Just got home.... The stadium wasn't that bad for a program of their size... my only complaints would be have you ever heard of CHAIR BACKS??? And They have parking garages all over that campus... Build 3 or 4 in the huge grassy area next to the stadium will ya?? It shouldn't take me an hour to walk to my car...

That's the issue with an on campus stadium, the parking needs to be useful for the other 357+/- days of the year.

Chair backs (bench backs???) are in the booster sections

sorry about the edit

• Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

One positive with their stadium is that they had decent spacing between rows, where you didn't have to stand to let someone move past and simply could swing your legs to the side.

The major negative was getting there.  The parking and traffic, both coming and going, was atrocious.  At least the Citrus Dump was easy to get in and out of.

• Content Count:  1,911

My thoughts:

Their tailgating scene was awesome. If anyone was there, that mall deal they were talking about was wall to wall people, great atmosphere. They've really got us in that respect.

I wasnt impressed with the stadium...just reminded me too much of FAU, just bigger. It might feel better if they add a second level.

Their crowd was loud. Really loud. When they scored the tying TD it was as loud as any game i've ever been too, and that was after a whole ton of people left.

The field itsself is cramped...it just didn't feel right.

Oh yeah, and UCF has a lot of hotties.

Maybe we'll see them again in 10-12 years or a bowl game or something. Good luck UCF.

• Content Count:  2,307

My thoughts:

Their tailgating scene was awesome. If anyone was there, that mall deal they were talking about was wall to wall people, great atmosphere. They've really got us in that respect.

I wasnt impressed with the stadium...just reminded me too much of FAU, just bigger. It might feel better if they add a second level.

Their crowd was loud. Really loud. When they scored the tying TD it was as loud as any game i've ever been too, and that was after a whole ton of people left.

The field itsself is cramped...it just didn't feel right.

Maybe we'll see them again in 10-12 years or a bowl game or something. Good luck UCF.

I thought their tailgating SUCKED.  We were in the middle of nowhere, by the dorms I assume.  No one really around.  Our car was far away.... it sucked.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Yes... the views were outstanding!!!!

Archived