• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants - September 5th to 12th

Singabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

Upton is a rally killer sometimes, but Percy needs to be removed from the closer slot.  Give Wheeler or Balfour the ball in the save situations.  Enough already.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  873

percival is a piece of sh!t!  every time he goes out there he gives up a home run.  but no, "he's the best reliever on the team" you all say.  bj should take a crow bar to his knees so he has to go back on the DL.  what a bag of vomit.  the bullpen pitches lights out then crap face comes in and does what he does best: give up home runs. @sshole

what a dissapointment to the bay area

rays are falling further and further, becoming a wasted season, the devil rays are nothing but a fluke, screw friedman for not making a trade, I will never buy tickets and support this LOSING organization

bucs are overrated and wanted to rely on vomit bag garcia when they could of gotten favre, o line is terrible, defense is old and cant play 2 halves of football, what a terrible day

fcuk the bucs, fcuk the rays, thanks for getting this area's hopes up for nothing sh!theads, I hope you both miss the playoffs so I can just save my money for something worthwhile and not garbage like you put on the field

at least usf won, now we can focus on them instead of the sh!tty pro teams

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

percival is a piece of sh!t!  every time he goes out there he gives up a home run.  but no, "he's the best reliever on the team" you all say.  bj should take a crow bar to his knees so he has to go back on the DL.  what a bag of vomit.  the bullpen pitches lights out then crap face comes in and does what he does best: give up home runs. @sshole

speaking of bag of vomit... pot meet kettle.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

rays are falling further and further, becoming a wasted season, the devil rays are nothing but a fluke, screw friedman for not making a trade, I will never buy tickets and support this LOSING organization

bucs are overrated and wanted to rely on vomit bag garcia when they could of gotten favre, o line is terrible, defense is old and cant play 2 halves of football, what a terrible day

fcuk the bucs, fcuk the rays, thanks for getting this area's hopes up for nothing sh!theads, I hope you both miss the playoffs so I can just save my money for something worthwhile and not garbage like you put on the field

Bucs are overrated?  I wasnt aware they were supposed to be any good.

Just by this area's media, talking about winning the division and making it deep in the playoffs.  Bucs are gonna finish 5-11. FIRE JON GRUDEN!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Bucs suck

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Just by this area's media, talking about winning the division and making it deep in the playoffs.

Link?

I told you the september choke was coming.  But no, "we don't need bay or nady, we'll be fine with what we got."  Nice to see bay hitting homers against us.  Nice job friedman you crap face. 

This season is pointless.  Win more than you have before and get everyone's hopes up then choke it all away.  You suck devil rays.  I hope you lose every game the rest of the way. 

Thanks for nothing.

Archived