• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

And Tebow didn't wanna be in Playboy ?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

i wish usf had 22 tebows

why dont you like tebow?

what is not to like?

He plays for UF.

How do you not get it?

are gators usf's rival?

Regardless of that answer am I not entitled to personal hatred?  It would also seem there’s a large similar sentiment among some other members here.

Your sentiment is indeed shared by others  .... but not all. I think it depnds a lot on where you grew up.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i wish usf had 22 tebows

why dont you like tebow?

what is not to like?

People love to see seemingly "perfect" people fall.  The kid does everything right and people hate him for it.  It's a great society we live in. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

i wish usf had 22 tebows

why dont you like tebow?

what is not to like?

People love to see seemingly "perfect" people fall.  The kid does everything right and people hate him for it.  It's a great society we live in. 

You're wrong.  He chose UF.  I'm sure that's why people hate him.  It's not because he's doing well.  It's because he's doing well at UF.

i wish usf had 22 tebows

why dont you like tebow?

what is not to like?

You're wrong.  He chose UF.  I'm sure that's why people hate him.  It's not because he's doing well.  It's because he's doing well at UF.

I use a novel concept of separating the kids/players (who are doing what they percieve is best for them when they sign somewhere) from the fans.  I hate UCF fans but i have no beef with their players, same with ohio state.  Kids can't control what the fans do so i see no reason to resent the players.   

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

i wish usf had 22 tebows

why dont you like tebow?

what is not to like?

I use a novel concept of separating the kids/players (who are doing what they percieve is best for them when they sign somewhere) from the fans.  I hate UCF fans but i have no beef with their players, same with ohio state.  Kids can't control what the fans do so i see no reason to resent the players.   

I grew up an FSU fan, and it seemed as though everyone else was a gator fan, so that is why I don't like the gators. (I try to reserve hate for people like hitler etc....) The gators have had an unfair share of press throughout the years. FSU and UM were treated like the red headed step children.Tebow is an absolutely great young man, but when someone is praised so much you kind of get tired of hearing about it. Plus many of the gator fans act as if uf is the only university in the state.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

the Gators are my # 2 favorite college team.  I like Tebow and think he is a great player. Also a good kid in general, much like Danny Wuerffel many years ago. 

At least UF is consistent in beign in teh top 25 for the past 12 - 15 years.

FSU and UM have fallen pretty far and are taking a long road back.

Of the three schools, I find UF fans to be the nicest and the most like people I know from USF.  UM are just AH's and FSU fans are snooty....  FSU fans think their sh** doesn't stink...  UF fans are much more humble, for the most part.  ANd with back to back MBB champs and a football NC in recent years, they should be high and mighty...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Of the three schools, I find UF fans to be the nicest and the most like people I know from USF....   UF fans are much more humble, for the most part. 

:o ....

Of the three schools, I find UF fans to be the nicest and the most like people I know from USF....   UF fans are much more humble, for the most part. 

:o ....

I know it's hard to imagine but every fan base has its ass holes and i find an equal amount of them with all the other state schools (except UCF which sas an exceptional amount) and i lived in FL for the majority of my life.  Your perception is your reality but it doesn't make it everyone's.  Growing up in Jacksonville i meant just as many obnoxious redneck florida state fans as i did UM UF UGA  etc and even super obnoxious out of staters rooting for OSU, UM, U Tenn, bama etc.   

Archived