• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fabric. Does anyone carry it? (Making Cornhole Bags/Board)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

If all else fails:

medium_200707251233441239332424_genericcollegesm.jpg

Tailgate Toss Bean Bag Set - College Football

This set of 8 Tailgate Toss bean bags comes with 4 tan and 4 brown football bean bags.  Each bag weighs 12oz.  Buy this set now, and add more players to your favorite outdoor game!

Now: $24.99 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I would go with some premade duck cloth bags.  There are several good places on Ebay.  I havent tried to buy any bags with designs because most of the time they are crappy material.

www.cornholeplayers.net has good forums to find stuff.  They also have a few people on there that sell bags.

stephsbags.com

My opinion, if you make the boards badass the bags dont matter.  Just go with a green set and a gold set.

I think I got my old set of bags off ebay.  Just make sure they are made of duck cloth and the filler should be whole corn that creates dust as they get used. 

• Content Count:  2,277

You need duck cloth for the bags.  They don't make (at least i haven't seen any) printed duck cloth.  If you use anything printed chances are it'll fall apart very shortly.  I've been working on a set for a while now.  They're in the painting stages now.  I'll post some pics when I am done with them.  If someone can tell me how to attach a PDF to the post I'll put the plans I used up on here.

Edit:  I found the plans I used again on the web http://www.cornholeplayers.net/misc/instructions/CHP_JVB_opensided_basic.pdf

if you can't find something, don't they make some pajamas with a pattern on them that you could chop the legs off of--- so you wouldn't waste the iem completely (or you could use it to make additional bean bags)

cotton sucks for bags, duck cloth only

You need duck cloth for the bags.  They don't make (at least i haven't seen any) printed duck cloth.  If you use anything printed chances are it'll fall apart very shortly.  I've been working on a set for a while now.  They're in the painting stages now.  I'll post some pics when I am done with them.  If someone can tell me how to attach a PDF to the post I'll put the plans I used up on here.

Edit:  I found the plans I used again on the web http://www.cornholeplayers.net/misc/instructions/CHP_JVB_opensided_basic.pdf

I used those plans.  They work good.

• Content Count:  2,277

I used those plans.  They work good.

Yeah, mine came out really nice.  I am painting them now and then have several coats of polycrylic to put on them.  The design I am doing is very intricate so it's taking a while to paint.

By the way, for those looking for paint colors...  the paint I used was Krylon spray paint from walmart.  The green is Hunter Green and I can't remember the gold right now (I am at work so I can't check), but the gold was by far the closest to the real USF gold I could find.  I want to say it's Champayne something... I'll check when I get home.

• Content Count:  557

This is what mine look like so far. I am going to go back and outline the iconic U in black. Not sure if I am going to add anything else or not, I think it looks kinda plain after seeing mike's boards.

BTW This is my first time trying to post a photo. How do I include it in the body of the post, and not as an attachment?

load to photobucket, use pic button and inset web address for pic

• Content Count:  552

Greek Unique on fowler carries two different USF fabrics. Green with a tan logo and tan with a green logo. I personally have gotten the material from them for shirts.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

So I am making my own USF cornhole game, board, bags and all.  My boards are done, however I can't find ANYONE that carries a USF patterned fabric (preferably duck cloth).

Does anyone know where I can find some?

Thanks for your help in advance, and as always GO BULLS!

what is a cornhole board

i havent seen one advertised in los angeles

Archived