• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fabric. Does anyone carry it? (Making Cornhole Bags/Board)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

So I am making my own USF cornhole game, board, bags and all.  My boards are done, however I can't find ANYONE that carries a USF patterned fabric (preferably duck cloth).

Does anyone know where I can find some?

Thanks for your help in advance, and as always GO BULLS!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  329

Haven't seen any official fabric yet. Lot's of sport teams decline to license team logo'd fabric, patches, etc.

For example, the Buccaneers USED to license a fabric with the logo and used to license the patch from the uniform, they've recently been shut down though. Cuts down on bootlegging, although, I don't see the problem with fabric...

You could always take a USF sock, fill it up, and stitch it shut..

• Content Count:  478

palladium (spelling??) graphics carries it i think. Jack is the owner (an alum and a super nice guy). their number is (813) 988-2272 - if any place would have it i would think it would be there! hope this helps.

palladium (spelling??) graphics carries it i think. Jack is the owner (an alum and a super nice guy). their number is (813) 988-2272 - if any place would have it i would think it would be there! hope this helps.

No dice. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• Content Count:  1,400

So I am making my own USF cornhole game, board, bags and all.  My boards are done, however I can't find ANYONE that carries a USF patterned fabric (preferably duck cloth).

Hey SouthFLBully Im looking to build a USF cornhole game board aswell how did yours turn out (got any pictures) how hard was it to make any suggestions, or pitfalls to watch out for.

let me know

thanks

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Hey SouthFLBully Im looking to build a USF cornhole game board aswell how did yours turn out (got any pictures) how hard was it to make any suggestions, or pitfalls to watch out for.

let me know

thanks

GO BULLS

You need to talk to Mikebeau...check out his new boards:

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=46261.0;all

• Content Count:  1,757

It would be WAY cool to have the pattern on Dacron sailcloth.  Would look cool cruising the bay with some sweet "U" sails. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  137

if you can't find something, don't they make some pajamas with a pattern on them that you could chop the legs off of--- so you wouldn't waste the iem completely (or you could use it to make additional bean bags)

let me know

thanks

GO BULLS

I only have a picture on my phone right now, just finished painting the boards last night and haven't had a chance to take any good pics yet. Will try to post them when I get a chance.

There are several websites that you can go to that will give you directions and/or blueprints (however, a good majority of them will make you pay). They aren't that hard to make to be honest with you, as long as you have all the right tools, (i.e. skill saw, sander, etc.). Making the hole, and the a moveable back leg are fairly tough without the appropriate tools. To be honest with you the bags are going to give me the majority of the problems; (a) I can't find fabric, obviously, and (B) I can't sew, nor do I have a sewing machine. Aside from that it's fairly easy.

Archived