• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New jerseys at bookstore?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  0

One of my friends said he was in there today and the jerseys they had in there had gold numbers.. did anyone else see these or have pictures?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

One of my friends said he was in there today and the jerseys they had in there had gold numbers.. did anyone else see these or have pictures?

that could be stock from many years ago-- they had some terrible looking jerseys, nothing like the authentic, that they have tried to sell forever. I have seen them in there every time I have been in the bookstore going back 4 or 5 years

• Content Count:  4,738

slightly off topic; Underarmour.com removed quite a bit of its collegiate line from its website....maybe we'll see new stuff on there soon?

• Content Count:  407

slightly off topic; Underarmour.com removed quite a bit of its collegiate line from its website....maybe we'll see new stuff on there soon?

Getting close to the season.....Makes sense.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm kind of waiting for the bookstore to get them too.  Sorry to the local USF shops, but I'd rather the profit go to USF for whatever they use it for than to someone taking it away from them.

I'm kind of waiting for the bookstore to get them too.  Sorry to the local USF shops, but I'd rather the profit go to USF for whatever they use it for than to someone taking it away from them.

well don't complain if you suddenly notice there few places carrying USF merchandise then--- USF specific stores are few and far between as it is.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

The USF bookstore is not owned by USF. It is owned by Barnes and Nobel.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Also anything you buy that is officially licensed sends money USF's way.

exactly--- USF makes it's money from licenising the logos etc

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

exactly--- USF makes it's money from licenising the logos etc

Touché

Archived