• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Purchase the Inaugural Game ticket...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

If you were there and lost it, USF is selling some.  Received an email about it not too long ago.

I don't plan on buying it since I wasn't there...I wasn't even living in FL at the time, still in the Bronx.

The ticket can be purchased at the www.gousfbulls.com site.  Of course, they're pretty pricey.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  143

250 bucks---

I have mine from the game-- complete with the plexiglass holders they were selling-- to me, it's priceless.

I even have one of the phony ones they gave to people who didn't get commemorative tickets

• Content Count:  883

250 for a ticket?  That's steep.

• Content Count:  765

I have a couple tickets, but I don't have the nice holder to go with them and CJL hasn't signed mine.  Wish I could have kept that whole season set intact.  That was a pretty special set of tickets. 

Also have a bunch of the old print issues of Bullseye...  those are pretty cool.    It will be nice if we ever have something like that again.  A lot of schools have publications as a part of premium web site memberships.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I have a couple tickets, but I don't have the nice holder to go with them and CJL hasn't signed mine.   Wish I could have kept that whole season set intact.   That was a pretty special set of tickets.   

Also have a bunch of the old print issues of Bullseye...   those are pretty cool.    It will be nice if we ever have something like that again.   A lot of schools have publications as a part of premium web site memberships.

Good idea LakeBull.  I think I will bring my Inaugural game tickets for CJL to sign this Sunday at Bullsfest. 

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I was at the game, but who knows where my ticket is.  Most likely it was thrown in the garbage that night.  I have all the memories in my head, so I don't need to shell out $250 for a piece of paper.

Archived