• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UFs Cornelius Ingram

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

I just received a text from ESPN that he tore his ACL, likely out for the year. 

• Content Count:  138

That sucks, he actually came back for his senior year and that happens to him, what a shame.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

In terms of Cornelius Ingram that really sucks.  You always hate to hear when a kid comes back and gets a severe injury.

Though in terms of my irrational hatred of the gators it's not so bad.  Hopefully they'll lose a few more games.

But I hope Ingram recovers and gets into the NFL.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Didn't he commit to USF verbally then back off and go to the Gators, or am I thinking of Jarred Fayson?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Didn't he commit to USF verbally then back off and go to the Gators, or am I thinking of Jarred Fayson?

Ingram had a USF cap, faked putting it on at his signing day press conference, then put it down and grabbed the gator hat.

Fayson commited to us really really early, then changed his mind.  That is more understandable as committing in your junior year is a bit premature, usually.

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Ingram had a USF cap, faked putting it on at his signing day press conference, then put it down and grabbed the gator hat.

Fayson commited to us really really early, then changed his mind.  That is more understandable as committing in your junior year is a bit premature, usually.

Not a classy move, but that sucks for him on the injury. Hopefully for him he can recover and get a shot at the NFL.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

for a group that hates gators you guys sure follow them closely

gators have a young kid ready to step in

• Content Count:  1,757

I never wish injury on someone.  However, this kid's story should be a lesson for those recruits that pick UF over USF (especially with his hat switcheroo antics / bull****)... he picked UF supposedly because he wanted to play BBall on a good team and play football at the QB position  (and they promised him he could do both) .  When he got there he was denied the opportunity to play BBall and he was forced into the reciever/tight end position.  Now his career (and probably shot at an NFL career) is over.  I bet on some level he wishes he never switched that hat. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I never wish injury on someone.  However, this kid's story should be a lesson for those recruits that pick UF over USF (especially with his hat switcheroo antics / bull****)... he picked UF supposedly because he wanted to play BBall on a good team and play football at the QB position  (and they promised him he could do both) .  When he got there he was denied the opportunity to play BBall and he was forced into the reciever/tight end position.  Now his career (and probably shot at an NFL career) is over.  I bet on some level he wishes he never switched that hat. 

He may have been forced to move to TE but that's not a bad thing when you are projected as one of the best TE's coming out in this years class pre injury.  Also the injury has nothing to do with here he went to school.  The kid helped contribute to and win a national title and was projected as one of the top prospects at his position going into his senior year, sounds like a pretty good decision to me.   

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

I seem to recollect the he played BBall his first year (when he RS at football) when they won the national championship for that and then the next year he played on the national championship football team,  Yes I am gutted he didn't play for us but he is a 2 time national champion. I don't think he will be regretting not coming here, he achieved alot at UF as much as you hate it, you cannot take it away,  I just hope he gets back on track after the injuries and makes it to the NFL

Archived