• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFB Live - "Go figure, a voting controversy from Florida"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

oh well

better luck in our next helmet design

my BigShoop impersonation:

If the logo/facemask were green and the surface was the proper shade of gold USF would have blown them out of the water

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

Dont get me started on the logo being green! I'd rather have that than the new UA jerseys......wait, no, just kidding.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

oh well

If the logo/facemask were green and the surface was the proper shade of gold USF would have blown them out of the water

not for nothing-- that ESPN stated our colors as being BLACK and Gold when descibring the helmet kind of sucks. I like the design of the helmet and the color of the logo itself is not our colors, it is an outline of a logo on a solid gold background. Gold helmets against GREEN jerseys is a good color combo. We have so much more green on our uni's that more on the helmet is pretty much overkill

just my opinion

oh well

not for nothing-- that ESPN stated our colors as being BLACK and Gold when descibring the helmet kind of sucks. I like the design of the helmet and the color of the logo itself is not our colors, it is an outline of a logo on a solid gold background. Gold helmets against GREEN jerseys is a good color combo. We have so much more green on our uni's that more on the helmet is pretty much overkill

just my opinion

and so it begins

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

oh well

just my opinion

and so it begins

the bolded part was my main point. I am not about to argue uniform or helmet colors with shoop

oh well

just my opinion

and so it begins

the bolded part was my main point. I am not about to argue uniform or helmet colors with shoop

I was just getting a rise out of you.  I don't think anyone wants to argue uniform/helmet colors with shoop

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I checked the voting at 3:30 Eastern and it said we were leading by 2+ %... and voting ends at 3:30... what happened?

I checked the voting at 3:30 Eastern and it said we were leading by 2+ %... and voting ends at 3:30... what happened?

You read wrong @3:30

we lost the lead about 2:15 I think

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You read wrong @3:30

we lost the lead about 2:15 I think

I didn't... at 3:30 it showed a lead... and then at 3:35, i refreshed and the number changed, but we still had the lead.

If it was some type of caching issue, it wouldn't have changed at 3:35.

Not sure why I would have been showing a different value than you saw.

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

oh well, we can move on with our lives now.  I'm pretty sure I voted 1000s of times if that program worked correctly.  I had to reset it a lot but it seemed to be working alright once it got started (sometimes had to jump start it).

Anyway, we'll see if our voting total is the highest at the end of this competition.  132,000 was a huge total.

Archived