• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Broncos' RB Hall making way up depth chart

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

I am all for supporting a former bull but realistically he won't ever be a featured back in an offense. He may start due to necessity, but his career will be as a change of pace back. He is the best place to be one and its great too see bulls playing on sundays.

I don't know if that is true, probably is, but even last pre-season before Dre got hurt, he was moving up quick and getting a lot of hype. I think Shanahan loves him and if he has a solid pre-season, I could see him going into the season as the starter. When you really think about the fact that they released Travis Henry, sure, maybe they are thinking that Young is their guy, but they must not feel too bad about Hall either because your number 2 is extremely important as well...as mentioned...especially in that offense.

in the eyes of non-Bull Bronco fans, there is probably a very similar attitude of how they feel about Andre and how some fans here feel about Ben Williams.

you think about that.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  407
  • Days Won:  0

I would love it to see him start at the Broncos.

seeing as how i am a Bulls, and a Broncos fan!

• Content Count:  356

Pittman will be see action as a tailback and fullback...

• Content Count:  260

I am all for supporting a former bull but realistically he won't ever be a featured back in an offense. He may start due to necessity, but his career will be as a change of pace back. He is the best place to be one and its great too see bulls playing on sundays.

I don't know if that is true, probably is, but even last pre-season before Dre got hurt, he was moving up quick and getting a lot of hype. I think Shanahan loves him and if he has a solid pre-season, I could see him going into the season as the starter. When you really think about the fact that they released Travis Henry, sure, maybe they are thinking that Young is their guy, but they must not feel too bad about Hall either because your number 2 is extremely important as well...as mentioned...especially in that offense.

in the eyes of non-Bull Bronco fans, there is probably a very similar attitude of how they feel about Andre and how some fans here feel about Ben Williams.

you think about that.

MikeG, that Ben Williams analogy seems to be spot on.  I went over to the Broncos message board on espn yesterday and that's about the feeling I got from their fans.

Archived