• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cardiac Kids?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

I swear the Rays find a way to make the games WAY too close every time.  Whether it is Percival allowing a run or two to get the game close or giving up stupid runs early to bury themselves, it seems like they find a new way every week.  I was following the gametracker this afternoon and gave up with them down 7-4 going into the bottom of the ninth only to come home to see they won 10-7.... crazy!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

impressive that they keep finding ways to win when defeat seems eminent...  winning the games you should have lost will play a big role in making the playoffs.

• Content Count:  12,293

that was a HUGE win today.  does amazing things for team moral. they are about to go on the longest road trip possible (well i guess if the marlins and mariners ever play in interleague)

but the team was a little down.  bj upton got benched and gomes is gone.  if they would of lost the game today it would of been a LONG flight to Seattle.  bj might of got a feeling like 'yea they shouldnt of taken me out the lineup i would of caught that double in the 5th.'  but no, they come back win the game as a TEAM.  zobrist playing out of position, aybar playing out of position.  Kaz was off his game today.  but they still pull out the win.

and watch out for Pena.  he is starting to come around.  3 walks today and that HUGE game winning Homerun.

• Content Count:  883

Big win today.  I had to leave the house before the 9th so I missed out on watching it, but I heard it on the radio.  Wish I would have been there. 

Archived