• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Team hotel for UCF game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone know where the team is staying for the UCF game? Aside from the team hotel, does anyone have any other suggestions for hotels in UCF land? Thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

I think they publish that in the media guide. The media guide is avalible on USF's main site.

www.gousfbulls.com

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Ive stayed there for meetings in the past. Very nice, but I wouldnt pay $169 a night.

• Content Count:  58

Ya, a little too pricey for me, but the hotel does look great online. I guess I will have to settle for a Holiday Inn or Mariott. Anyway, thanks for the information.

• Content Count:  233

Hello All

There are 10 to 15 hotels within 3 miles of the UCF campus. You can search by zip code on most travel sites. The real problem is there is nothing to do near the campus. Lots of places to eat but only 1 or 2 bars. I lived across the street from UCF and the zip was 32826.

Cheers

swatpamike

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  639

There actually are a good number of college bars by UCF. I think there's a holiday inn select, hampton inn, and marriot residence inn across the street from UCF in the quadrangle. The Holiday Inn Select(across the street from UCF) is right behind the plaza that has 3 bars Knight Library, Undergound Bluz, and Liquid Cellar. Then in the area you have Jack n Mickeys, Scoop, Devaneys Too, and TDs down the road....that's if you are looking for college bars, few links below. Waterford Lakes down Alafaya has some restaurants/bars like Ale House, Fridays, Friendly Confines, BW3s. Hope everyone has a good time.

http://www.knightlibrary.com/

http://ucf.undergroundbluz.com/

http://www.scooporlando.com/

• Content Count:  203

I am staying at the radisson hotel near UCF 2.5 miles from campus on friday and saturday night.  $89 per night w/ AAA membership...$99 otherwise.  a very nice and safe hotel!

www.radisson.com

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

I am staying at the radisson hotel near UCF 2.5 miles from campus on friday and saturday night.  $89 per night w/ AAA membership...$99 otherwise.  a very nice and safe hotel!

www.radisson.com

That's a great location...less than 1 mile to Waterford Lakes (i.e. shopping, eating, theater, bar area) and as you stated...just a straight shot to UCF (2 miles or so).

Here's a new place that opened up a few months ago that is basically right behind the movie theaters in Waterford Lakes called "Firkin and Kegler Pub/Entertainment Center".

Its a big place that has 2 different bars, upstairs dance floor, restaurant/pub, golf simulators, upscale pool parlor and 30 bowling lanes with giant 10-15 feet screens that carries all sporting events/music, etc...(night lite up bowling all the time).

http://www.firkinkeglercenter.com/

PS. If anyone else needs UCF/East Orlando/Traffic/Hotel/Dining/Bar tips...just shoot me a PM.

Archived