• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

"Clean" program allows arrested vandal Kay back on team...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

While I knew the karma bug could strike, I guess you could call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Some commented so much on it, bad apples started showing up.

It's not Karma, it's Div 1 college football and these things happen all the time..... it's just that a good portion of your fans that post on messgae boards were too stupid to realize that back when they were taking shots at us.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

As far as I'm concerned I don't care that he was reinstated after the pre trial intervention, I believe in second chances.  I'm just commenting that most at UCF would be all over us on this and calling us "Thug U" if it had happened at USF. 

USF is "Thug U"...it's even more obvious when USF fans are looking for "UCF issues" to post to cover their own rep....I'm just glad we don't have that rep...USF already does and you message board here isn't saving anything.  It's only read by USF fans and a few UCF fans.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

As far as I'm concerned I don't care that he was reinstated after the pre trial intervention, I believe in second chances.  I'm just commenting that most at UCF would be all over us on this and calling us "Thug U" if it had happened at USF. 

USF is "Thug U"...it's even more obvious when USF fans are looking for "UCF issues" to post to cover their own rep....I'm just glad we don't have that rep...USF already does and you message board here isn't saving anything.  It's only read by USF fans and a few UCF fans.

These are exactly the kind of posts we are talking about.  If you truly believe that you should consider the breadth of your college football information and knowledge.  It is almost kind of scarry how a small group of people can spend so much time telling stories to each other that they start to believe them. 

• Content Count:  573

I must disagree. Most of us, including myself, aren't "looking for UCF issues"...They just happen, like with any other program. 

I was referring to the hypocritical nature of most UCF fans. 

• Content Count:  4,016

Who, how and why are we thug U.  Show us evidence that puts us in such a realm where we exceed all normal accepted University practice around the country with 'loads' of "Thugs".  Please, and stop with the Brian Fisher- three trillion driving without a license.  In the past 3 years UF has far exceeded us in arrest and issues. 

We have our fair share, but show me evidence that we're thug U.  Show me that arrests by Travonti Johnson, Ron Ellis, Brandon Marshall, Ricky Kay, and potentially damning infomration on Phillip Smith and Sidney Haynes....and go on recent history, don't bring up Kenyatta Jones or we'll talk about Charles Lee.  Those are just the situations we know about.  People know how secretive GOL is, and players disappear from your roster like a monthly occurance.  One minute you have Jayson Williams and James Jamison in the backfield this spring, the next they're gone.  We all know that previous arrests by Brandon Marshall were somewhat suppressed by O'Leary so we can only presume these are the only issues, but me thinks that's not true.

But seriously, you want to call us "Thug U" then give me examples.  I don't know of anyone getting arrested currently on the team in the past year, since Woody George's parking boot incident. 

Also, a "Thug U" to me is a University that plays the kids regardless of the offenses.  UF for example continues to try and 'rehabilitate', but for the most part few kids that had any serious issues stuck around for more than an additional year under Leavitt.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Posted on: Today at 02:42:36 am

Goldie, Goldie, Goldie ..... If you can find just one reputable source outside of Orlando that thinks we have the "Thug U" rep, I'll never ever again bring attention to the time that these type posts of yours are made.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Posted on: Today at 02:42:36 am

Goldie, Goldie, Goldie ..... If you can find just one reputable source outside of Orlando that thinks we have the "Thug U" rep, I'll never ever again bring attention to the time that these type posts of yours are made.

It's funny how UCF fans felt Bianchi and the Orlando Sentinel were so dead on about USF when they called us "Thug U" but are now just so incorrect and crossing the line by implying O'Leary and UCF were hiding something with Plancher...

Double-freaking-standard.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Who, how and why are we thug U.  Show us evidence that puts us in such a realm where we exceed all normal accepted University practice around the country with 'loads' of "Thugs".  Please, and stop with the Brian Fisher- three trillion driving without a license.  In the past 3 years UF has far exceeded us in arrest and issues. 

We have our fair share, but show me evidence that we're thug U.  Show me that arrests by Travonti Johnson, Ron Ellis, Brandon Marshall, Ricky Kay, and potentially damning infomration on Phillip Smith and Sidney Haynes....and go on recent history, don't bring up Kenyatta Jones or we'll talk about Charles Lee.   Those are just the situations we know about.  People know how secretive GOL is, and players disappear from your roster like a monthly occurance.  One minute you have Jayson Williams and James Jamison in the backfield this spring, the next they're gone.  We all know that previous arrests by Brandon Marshall were somewhat suppressed by O'Leary so we can only presume these are the only issues, but me thinks that's not true.

But seriously, you want to call us "Thug U" then give me examples.  I don't know of anyone getting arrested currently on the team in the past year, since Woody George's parking boot incident. 

Also, a "Thug U" to me is a University that plays the kids regardless of the offenses.  UF for example continues to try and 'rehabilitate', but for the most part few kids that had any serious issues stuck around for more than an additional year under Leavitt.

Good stuff.

Remember the comments from O'Liar saying we don't recruit the "Same kind of players" in an obvious knock of our players? Well weren't UCiF all over themselves when Josh Jarboe was being recruited?

Yet another O'Liar lie....

• Content Count:  2,239

I don't think anyone expected Jarboe to be such a loser.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I don't think anyone expected Jarboe to be such a loser.

I don't think most of the kids recruited are expected to be such losers.  A guy like Antwaine Easterling being an exception.

Archived