• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GLB TEAM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruger7mmmag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

(DE) George Selvie

Height: 74in. (6'2")   Weight: 264lbs   

Created: Season 2, day 7 (May 2, 2008)

Contract: $60,000.00/yr - Exp. season 5, Day 1

Team: The Crushing Fuamatu-ma'afala's

Agent: Grateful Dad

LVL 16

one season left, then I want to join you guys.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=323622

I actually tried to trade for you.  But we don't have anything really to trade since I refuse to trade fellow Bulls so that only left us with our sole human who was left on the team from the previous owner.  But his contract is up 2 days into this season so he's worthless as trade bait despite being a level 20 QB.

Based on your level and where you'll be in the end, you'll definitely slide right into our team.  I'm in the same situation with my LB who is a level 19 and Mike's CB who is a 18.  After one season, we bring those players in, we'll be instantly STACKED on defense when added with some of the builds we've already added.

With injuries being added, we definitely need human backups to be a good team.  So we're still filling spots out.

Bull Dozer, a level 13 is definitely attractive.  We already have a SS who is about at the same level, but we are short at CB.  Would you mind being played there?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, you may know my buddy Mike if you ever lived in Fontana in 96 or 97.  His room was the one with ICE around the windows on floor 12 or 13 depending on the year...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

(DE) George Selvie

Height: 74in. (6'2")   Weight: 264lbs   

Created: Season 2, day 7 (May 2, 2008)

Contract: $60,000.00/yr - Exp. season 5, Day 1

Team: The Crushing Fuamatu-ma'afala's

Agent: Grateful Dad

LVL 16

one season left, then I want to join you guys.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=323622

I actually tried to trade for you.  But we don't have anything really to trade since I refuse to trade fellow Bulls so that only left us with our sole human who was left on the team from the previous owner.  But his contract is up 2 days into this season so he's worthless as trade bait despite being a level 20 QB.

Based on your level and where you'll be in the end, you'll definitely slide right into our team.  I'm in the same situation with my LB who is a level 19 and Mike's CB who is a 18.  After one season, we bring those players in, we'll be instantly STACKED on defense when added with some of the builds we've already added.

With injuries being added, we definitely need human backups to be a good team.  So we're still filling spots out.

Bull Dozer, a level 13 is definitely attractive.  We already have a SS who is about at the same level, but we are short at CB.  Would you mind being played there?

Check your GLB box

• Content Count:  407

Ruger, would you by any chance have AIM?

Team is shaping up pretty nice guys for an expansion team.  I still think we could kick the crap out of UCF with this team...  lol

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Agree with Ruger. We have a nice team in the making. We need some speed at WR and defense, but once we have that we should be very good for an expansion team.

Agree with Ruger. We have a nice team in the making. We need some speed on defense, but once we have that we should be able to compete.

Mike, we just picked up a starting T as Astrobull's level 15 OT just came available!!!!!!!!!  offer out moments ago. 

Looking good!

I was just about to offer him a contract, but saw that you did it. Sweet!!!!!!

Guest AstroBull

and my lvl 17 will be available after next season.  He wouldnt release both of them, but I'm glad he released one.  We finally have an OL now

Astrobull, I tried to offer the Level 20 QB for your guard, but that got quickly rejected. NO SUPRISE

Archived