• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GLB TEAM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruger7mmmag

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  2,523

Any way you can remake that LB into a WR?  ONly problem is we have 6 LBs...Only place we can really use you is on special teams, but that's not much PT.  What we REALLY need is a WR.  Any chance you can remake him as a WR? 

• Content Count:  127

how do i do that???

do i just make a whole new guy??

how do i do that???

Trying to see how we can make room for you.  We just signed a bulls fan who supplied us with a level 15 WR and level 15 DE helping round out those positions...

I definitely want you on the team, but want to make sure I can get you plays.  Would you mind building a special teams ace?  All speed and forced fumbles?  Who knows, if we have an injury, you may get more snaps, but hard to see what more i could get you before then...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

how do i do that???

Trying to see how we can make room for you.  We just signed a bulls fan who supplied us with a level 15 WR and level 15 DE helping round out those positions...

I definitely want you on the team, but want to make sure I can get you plays.  Would you mind building a special teams ace?  All speed and forced fumbles?  Who knows, if we have an injury, you may get more snaps, but hard to see what more i could get you before then...

Nice problem to have, eh?  This team is taking off!

how do i do that???

Nice problem to have, eh?  This team is taking off!

I know one thing, i bet our team could take WVU right now with Stewart coaching!  lol

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

We need depth at DE. I say we use the LB as a backup DE and as the 5th DT for emergency if there is an injury

We need depth at DE. I say we use the LB as a backup DE and as the 5th DT for emergency if there is an injury

Sounds good...

Archived