• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Edlose jackson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Most inconsistent pitcher on the Rays.  He's dominant in NY then throws perfect pitches over the plate today.

who knew smazza had a little brother?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

You might not like my posts but you can't argue that jackson is the most inconsistent.  Prove me wrong if you disagree.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

You might not like my posts but you can't argue that jackson is the most inconsistent.  Prove me wrong if you disagree.

jackson does suck. no way he desrves to be in the starting rotation of a major league team. price will replace him soon.

on another note - looks like kazmir will be gone after 4-5 innings again

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

jackson does suck. no way he desrves to be in the starting rotation of a major league team. price will replace him soon.

be prepared for singabull's weekly period. 

Weekly?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Weekly?

Yes, your ****** bleeds all over this forum once a week. 

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Another great prediction from the masterminds.  Kazmir is at 6 innings with 84 pitches and 7 K's.  maybe they should send him down to triple A.  ::)

Weekly?

Yes, your ****** bleeds all over this forum once a week. 

Thank you

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

How far the Rays have come that now we have fans bashing our #5 starter for having a 4.25 ERA.  3 years ago, we would have taken that for our #2/3 starters, now thats all of sudden not good enough for our #5 starter?  Man, some of you must no zero about baseball.  99% of teams would love to have EJax as their #5 starter, in fact I could probably name atleast 6-8 teams where Edwin would be their #3 starter.  When Price comes up, if he replaces anyone, it should be Sonnanstine.  Edwin is still only 24 years old, and didnt start pitching into he was already in the minors (drafted as a 3B).  Give him another year of figuring things out, and he may very well be a better pitcher than Shields. 

How far the Rays have come that now we have fans bashing our #5 starter for having a 4.25 ERA.   3 years ago, we would have taken that for our #2/3 starters, now thats all of sudden not good enough for our #5 starter?  Man, some of you must no zero about baseball.   99% of teams would love to have EJax as their #5 starter, in fact I could probably name atleast 6-8 teams where Edwin would be their #3 starter.   When Price comes up, if he replaces anyone, it should be Sonnanstine.   Edwin is still only 24 years old, and didnt start pitching into he was already in the minors (drafted as a 3B).  Give him another year of figuring things out, and he may very well be a better pitcher than Shields. 

You are right

Archived