• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Rosters for PS3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

Can't take the credit for the guy that did all 120 teams, but I've done a lot with the USF rosters. Heights/Weights, hometowns, etc. A couple of numbers are off, but thats because you can't create duplicates when editing. Let me know if you spot something I missed/messed up. You can play dynasty and online with with these rosters.

Its in my EA locker ... ufer2

roster is titled ... 120FIUBUG

since all 120 teams are named, and there have been issues with freezing/crashing when that happens, please note:

Florida International Bug

-----------------------------------

If you want to play as FIU

------------------------------------

Select to control FIU. After the coin toss and before Kickoff/Kick Return press pause.

In the pause menu, select Strategy --> Depth Chart --> and press R1 to Auto Re-order.

Then click to confirm. Problem Fixed!

If you want to play against FIU

------------------------------------------

Select to control FIU. After the coin toss and before Kickoff/Kick Return press pause.

In the pause menu, select Strategy --> Depth Chart --> and press R1 to Auto Re-order.

Then click to confirm. Then back out to the pause menu and select Settings --> User -->

--> Select Sides --> and select FIU's opponent. Problem Fixed!

• Content Count:  3,403

Nice, thanks a lot.  Have you heard anything about whethr the upcoming EA patch to fix the roster bugs will make rosters obsolete?  I believe that's a small concern.  I would hope at worst you could keep playing with whatever team partially missing as FIU seems to be in yours.

I can't wait to use fully-named rosters, though.

• Content Count:  69

Windbane, it is my understanding that as long as all 120 teams are named, they will not be affected by the upcoming patch. Any roster/team that isn't editted will have an issue. So these SHOULD be good. Then again, with this game, who knows. Its been a circus.

• Content Count:  3,403

Sounds good.  The game does seem to have some quirks, but the online dynsasties and especially the rosters makes it worthwhile, imo.  I'm going to go try it out now.  Thanks again!

Archived