• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RAYS BACK IN 1ST PLACE!!

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

team doesnt have enough character and professionalism to sweep teams. this is why they wont make the playoffs.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

team doesnt have enough character and professionalism to sweep teams. this is why they wont make the playoffs.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

they have swept the best teams in baseball.(cubs, angels, red sox to name a few)  looks like i get to add another useless member to the ignore list.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

they have swept the best teams in baseball.(cubs, angels, red sox to name a few)  looks like i get to add another useless member to the ignore list.

Don't be so quick to do that. It's pretty good entertainment .... Plus, maybe he is just confused as to what a "sweep" is in baseball.  ;)

• Content Count:  4,016

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Don't be so quick to do that. It's pretty good entertainment .... Plus, maybe he is just confused as to what a "sweep" is in baseball.   ;)

I am with triple on this one, sometimes it's more fun to read stuff like that, especially when it's so easy to prove how ignorant they are.

Right now, regardless of what anyone thinks, poll the world, but the Rays are one of the top 2 teams in baseball.  Their head-to-head records against all the top teams have proven this fact.

• Content Count:  12,293

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Don't be so quick to do that. It's pretty good entertainment .... Plus, maybe he is just confused as to what a "sweep" is in baseball.   ;)

id just rather not waste my time and energy on it and ignore them.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Want to take that back?  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Don't be so quick to do that. It's pretty good entertainment .... Plus, maybe he is just confused as to what a "sweep" is in baseball.   ;)

id just rather not waste my time and energy on it and ignore them.

I understand ...

• Content Count:  2,478

Your kidding right?.........

9=8  <----Remember that my friend.

Archived