• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shore up the ranks - Bulls pound everyone - No Bull!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I posted in the prediction thread my thoughts that USF would go 12-0 but get shafted for the NCG... USF would beat Clemson (ACC Champion) in the Orange Bowl.

I hope your right, and for once I'd take that shaft and walk away the happiest man on earth...although pissed, still pleased with reaching the pinnacle.  If we win out and go 13-0, that would most likely leave us #2 ranked and that would be amazing and we'd forever become a force! 

I posted in the prediction thread my thoughts that USF would go 12-0 but get shafted for the NCG... USF would beat Clemson (ACC Champion) in the Orange Bowl.

I hope your right, and for once I'd take that shaft and walk away the happiest man on earth...although pissed, still pleased with reaching the pinnacle.  If we win out and go 13-0, that would most likely leave us #2 ranked and that would be amazing and we'd forever become a force! 

I would agree... this team has the potential to go 13-0 without playing perfect games -- which is amazing to consider.

Of course, this team also has the potential to go 7-6... as scary as that sounds.  Football is a game of inches and funny bounces... so prognostication and predictions can be tricky.

But consider that both teams have to play under the same rules, chances are the bad breaks and missed executions will be evenly divided... in that case, USF should be able to win every game on their schedule...

Man I can't wait for August 30th...

• Content Count:  1,457

I would agree... this team has the potential to go 13-0 without playing perfect games -- which is amazing to consider.

Of course, this team also has the potential to go 7-6... as scary as that sounds.  Football is a game of inches and funny bounces... so prognostication and predictions can be tricky.

But consider that both teams have to play under the same rules, chances are the bad breaks and missed executions will be evenly divided... in that case, USF should be able to win every game on their schedule...

Very much my view also.  We can deliver a 12/13-0 season w/o playing "perfect" ball.  With that said it would be a #2 ranking and that would be good for Miami Florida.  We will see...8/30 just around the corner.

Edited to fix quote

• Content Count:  1,457

I suppose that a 12/1, 11/2, or 10/3 season is just as probable.  the 7/6 scenario indicated here would be only if we self destruct.  Those days are long gone for at least this and next season. 

Peace

Archived