• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shore up the ranks - Bulls pound everyone - No Bull!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Plenty of good posts recently.  Fans and diehards and getting their views Herd.  Lets contemplate a very serious probability (not possibility my friends).  The Bulls will win outright this season.  Leavitt is holding back, for sure; he is (quitely) certain of this.  His body language says this - the truth!  He is Emeritus in the conference, or did you forget.

He has been on circuit for 10 appearances in 8 stops.  The team is out of the limelight this pre-season.  No scandal, no THC positives, no arrests, no one expelled (student/atheletes); no nothing but focus!  No hocus pocus either.

All/everyone are absolutely focused and ready to roam the pastures of the NCAA fields.  The Bulls take all home games easily.  Kansas is the least of our worries.  The first game will be a mere tune up.  I agree with a few fellows, at this site, that Cincy will give us the best run.  We smoke WVA and take it all.

Peace to everyone.  Lets get situated to take on all "applicants" in the BE this season.  Bulls end up @ 12-0 and go to the trenches against a formitable BCS team......whatdoyathink..........41 and a wake up left until kickoff.

PMR

If you're gonna look at it (this post) drop a line.  Some say that UCONN, RU, Kansas, Cincy all win.  Whatdoyathink?

• Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

I can agree with everything except the part about smoking WVU.  And if I do agree with you on everything else, then I guess I'm saying we're undefeated going into that game.  If WVU is too, then it's anyone's game.  They have home field advantage, Pat White's last game, a chance for them to prove they can be better than they were with Rich Rodriguez, and probably some prime WVU weather to contend with.  Can we win? Absolutely.  Will we smoke them?  I wouldn't bet on that.

I can agree with everything except the part about smoking WVU.  And if I do agree with you on everything else, then I guess I'm saying we're undefeated going into that game.  If WVU is too, then it's anyone's game.  They have home field advantage, Pat White's last game, a chance for them to prove they can be better than they were with Rich Rodriguez, and probably some prime WVU weather to contend with.  Can we win? Absolutely.  Will we smoke them?  I wouldn't bet on that.

Respect back at you.  Remember though.....Our 2nd home field is in Morgantown.  2-0 never defeated in BE play there.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Respect back at you.  Remember though.....Our 2nd home field is in Morgantown.  2-0 never defeated in BE play there.

Actually, we are 1-0 going into this season. If we end up 2-0 then we are BCS bound for sure.

I posted in the prediction thread my thoughts that USF would go 12-0 but get shafted for the NCG... USF would beat Clemson (ACC Champion) in the Orange Bowl.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I LOVE IT!!!!!  It's time to get jacked up for this season!!! 

We have the talent to get through every game this season with a W.  Grothe needs to keep mistakes to a minimum.  I think that new shovel they started bringing to every game is a genius idea. 

This is our year.  Time to take the world by storm and send a message to the country that USF is not going away.

• Content Count:  971

I hope USF-PMR is right.  The fact there have been no off-the-field "bad decisions" so far (knock on wood) has to bode well for the coming season . . . we are in uncharted territory fellow Bulls fans.  I think we will have to avoid the usual injuries to go 12-0.  But, I still hope this is our year.  Our schedule in 2010 is brutal and we lose a bunch of starters.

I LOVE IT!!!!!  It's time to get jacked up for this season!!! 

We have the talent to get through every game this season with a W.  Grothe needs to keep mistakes to a minimum.  I think that new shovel they started bringing to every game is a genius idea. 

This is our year.  Time to take the world by storm and send a message to the country that USF is not going away.

Bulls share the love.  Grothe has matured quite a bit - he will emerge as a premier QB (top 20 for sure) in the NCAA.  This is their time.  The should start driving the whole tractor to the game; with all the farm implements on board!

Bleacherbull say's it is so also....knock on wood.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

I think that new shovel they started bringing to every game is a genius idea. 

it was so genius, it got us an ass-thrashing in El Paso.

Archived