• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Playing Florida schools like UCF and FIU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

How many tickets do you think opposing fans anywhere normally get?

Seriously, both schools have given us more than they normally give other schools. And I'm sure it's more than WVU is probably giving.

It's part of getting bigger. Those who have not given as much or any money to the school are gonna get the shaft.

ET has been telling everyone for years to donate.

Money makes the world go around.  UF does not want many visiting fans - not more than a handful.  We are not visiting - Florida is our field - anywhere we play in this state is home.

We have proven that time and time again. With the exception of Miami a few year back (we still beat the spread there and won by Las Vegas terms) we own Florida in NCAA DIV I.

Archived